For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Rd2 Partout

Old 04-16-2009, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RIP RD2*

My brother was driving my rd2 and someone hit his front end. From the radiator forwards is wrecked. Since I have a GK, I am going to just part the car out. All aftermarket parts are on my GK. The car still ran with around 70k-80k miles. Due to no radiator, it wouldn't drive far and has been sitting in my yard for a year. Besides the front damage, it has a flat and is missing the cams (going in the GK).

If you inquiry about a part; I will remove the product, post 2 pictures of it and a price. No "dibs". Price will not include shipping. My location is Exeter, RI 02822 (united states). Pickup is necessary on large items. Most of the time, packing and price of shipping on large items is more than expected and I waste time and my own money.

I have been an active member of newtiburon.com for years (6behindblueeyez)

All images can be seen via my public MobileMe gallery: http://gallery.me.com/tuscanidream/100033
You can even subscribe on the page to the RSS feed to keep up to date of new pictures I post.

Paypal: tuscanidream@me.com

Rear Bumper: $75
Status: No tears. Has scratches and etc from using it for a mold in making a custom rear bumper. Good enough to use as is, but should be repainted.
This is a pickup item.

Rear Tails Lights (set): $75
Status: Perfect condition. Great for replacement or extra set to niteshade.
This item can be shipped

Old 04-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

I need the passenger side door keyless actuator and latches!!!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 11:24 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (visionz @ Apr 16 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I need the passenger side door keyless actuator and latches!!!!!</div>

I am not sure what you are talking about. Can you take a picture of the part you need for me?
Old 04-16-2009, 11:24 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

how about the buttons for the window controls, both driver and passenger side, are they faded or look good?

Shipping to 45660, Thanks
Old 04-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Administrator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TuscaniDream @ Apr 16 2009, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I am not sure what you are talking about. Can you take a picture of the part you need for me?</div>

It should look something like these:

I need the passenger side, with the metal latches attached. If you take off the door panel, it should all be easily accessible.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:37 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TibFreak @ Apr 16 2009, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>how about the buttons for the window controls, both driver and passenger side, are they faded or look good?

Shipping to 45660, Thanks</div>

They have the classic wear where the white plastic shows through.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (visionz @ Apr 16 2009, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I need the passenger side, with the metal latches attached. If you take off the door panel, it should all be easily accessible.</div>
I'll take it off in a few. I have already removed it before due to the rods not working properly. I think one of the rods got jammed or something. I took it apart and put it back and it worked fine afterwards. I'll test it before removing to make sure nothing happened due to the car sitting (like water creeping in or something).
Old 04-16-2009, 12:28 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I'd like the plastic fender liners and the under engine cover if they are still in decent shape. All plastic parts under the front basically.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:50 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (capn tibs @ Apr 16 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'd like the plastic fender liners and the under engine cover if they are still in decent shape. All plastic parts under the front basically.</div>
Those parts broke because they are attached to the bottom of the front bumper. Sorry.

This is gay that I can't edit my original post to extend my items. Bear in mind that all terms apply from the first post. Anyways...

Passenger door lock actuator and all 4 rods: $20
Condition: Has oxidation and very minor rust on bracket. Other than that, it should be all good.
This item may be shipped.

Honda S2K antenna: $10 used
Condition: Has minor wear. Still looks good. Should get decent reception as it is a factory part. Wire runs through it inside. Antenna is short and flexible, yet firm.
Terms: It needs an adaptor to fit the tiburon (same adaptor for RD2 and GK, not sure about RD). The adaptor screws over the factory bolt in the bottom. I left the brass adaptor on to illustrate. Half of it snapped off upon removal. "Rickna" on NewTiburon.com sells these adaptors cheap. Please contact him or make other arrangements before purchasing this product. There will be no refund. Looks great though!
This item may be shipped.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:27 PM
Administrator

PM sent....
Old 04-16-2009, 03:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon 5spd

If it's a manual, I need the shifter surround trim. If you've got a short throw on it, I'll take that too.