For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Rd1 Zefiro Hood

Old 05-14-2009, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys, I'm putting this back up for sale. It's a super rare Zefiro vented hood for the RD1 Tiburon. This is one of I think 3 or 4 that I know of (me, JAWS021, and Random). I got it from Real Engineering who imported it from Korea. As far as I know, it is no longer made and impossible to find. The hood is in flawless condition, just needing paint to match your car. It is currently painted gunmetal. It's been off my car and in my garage for about 3 years now. I think I had paid $500ish without shipping for it, and am now asking $400. I will not ship it, it will have to be picked up. It is located on Long Island, NY.

Pics, with and without paint:

Send me a PM or post here if you're interested. Thanks
Old 05-14-2009, 11:13 AM

Yup, and there's at least one less in the world, as Tony's was crushed in the accident when the truck drove over the top of his Tib with him still in it...

I wouldn't mind picking this up, as my hood needs work anyway. But I don't have $400 for visual upgrades right now 02.gif'

Old 05-14-2009, 11:22 AM

^Oh man that sucks. I had his fenders for the longest time too (they're in the pictures) but have since passed them on.

Well if no one else grabs the hood, and you come across some cash in the future, hit me up.
Old 05-14-2009, 11:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon 5spd

Well that sucks, if this were only for an rd2....
Old 05-14-2009, 01:11 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick @ May 14 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^Oh man that sucks. I had his fenders for the longest time too (they're in the pictures) but have since passed them on.

Well if no one else grabs the hood, and you come across some cash in the future, hit me up.</div>
Indeed, I will. I wouldn't mind having it at all, my hood took a beating when it somehow fell over on the painted side and was mildly dented and scratched up. 02.gif This was while the hood was removed while doing all the engine and Haltech wiring work.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:20 PM

If the hood fit an RD2, it would have been sold years ago! lol

Red, that sucks. Where are you located?
Old 05-14-2009, 01:26 PM

Lou-evil, Kin-tuckay (need a smiley shooting himself in the head wink1.gif )
Old 05-15-2009, 01:58 AM

Are you able to bring it back to Mississauga? If so, consider it sold - I'll take it from you!
Old 05-23-2009, 09:40 AM

I am heart broken that your getting rid of your hood Liz. And you forgot to add me into your list of owners of that hood, but its okay, not like I've been on the boards much lately.

I'm still trying to get some Z-fenders from somewhere. The Tib is completely taken apart right now and i'm working on the engine and just got done repainting the entire car inside and out. Figure I've had her for 11 years now, bout time she got a little more lovin since I've been away abroad.

Make sure that hood goes to someone good, not many of ours are left.
Old 05-23-2009, 09:50 AM

Ah, don't be heart broken. I have an evo CF hood. The Zefiro has been sitting in the garage for years collecting dust, I'd rather it go to a good home. You oughta post an update thread with pics of your car.

The sale is pending to fury, depending on when I can drive back up to Toronto next.