For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS:Patreezy's Misc. Stuff:

Old 01-29-2005, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated
Default FS:Patreezy's Misc. Stuff:

Here's some things laying around the garage for sale:

Stock 1997 Tiburon shifter (Definetely NOT a short shifter) but if you need this for a project or replacement or something then you can have it for cheap, just pay for shipping. There's nothing wrong with it. Comes with OEM knob

Maybe someone here wants this, might have better luck over at nt.com. It's a brand new license plate frame (1) with the word "Tuscani" engraved in the bottom. It's metal and comes with screw caps to hide screws. I bought it on ebay when I first got the car and then I found out I don't drive a tuscani (I thought all models were called Tuscani in Korea...now I know, lol)
PRICE: 25 shipped, obo

If anyone needs to go back to stock or just wants a stock air intake for backup or something then I have a complete set from a 97 Tiburon. Comes with all mounting brackets/screws/brand new air filter
PRICE: no charge, just pay shipping

Here's my car, I bought rims for her and now I have no use for her stock rims and tires. The rims are just the factory steelies with hubcaps, nothing special but good tires and rims for extra's or steelies for when ya go to the track. The rims and tires are for sale (honestly I'd rather just sell the steelies, the tires are various different brands because the car came like that, but they still have good tread). pm me for more pictures
PRICE: 100 dollars plus shipping for steelies. If you want tires too you'd have to come pick them up, I'm only willing to ship rims/hubcaps/lugnuts included:

tread:

Close-up

Anyone interested post or e-mail me at pganpath@mac.com