For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS: oem parts, aftermarket parts, rims and fenders.

Old 12-18-2004, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: The Blue Dragon

Stock 01 Tiburon Front and Rear Sway bars. I believe these are an upgrade for Elantras. $100 plus shipping.

Stock 01 Tiburon springs, I have the shocks but I don't know how good they are. Make offer.

Driver's side Shark Racing CF Tail Light. Excellent condition, but there's a small leak. $25 plus shipping.

Racing Hart 17" M6 Silver Used. Wrapped in Kumho 712 205/40/17. Two have about 60% life left, the other two should be replaced shortly. Has light curb rash. 4x100 and 4x114.3 bolt patterns. $850 as is, or I can have them refinished for $150 more. Prefer to sell locally but will ship at buyers expense.

Testing waters. I have a pair of gorilla wide body fenders that I may or may not sell, I haven't decided yet. I was going to have them duplicated however the fitment is off by about 1/2". They've never been painted, and only held against the car to test fitment. No holes have been drilled.

I'm selling these parts cause I need some extra cash for another project I'm in the middle of. All parts are located in Ontario, Canada. Pics of the rims will be posted shortly. Other pics will be made available apon request.

instinx (at) gmail . com
Old 12-18-2004, 04:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Ebay Help For Ya'll...

Contact Blacktibs about the fenders.
Old 12-19-2004, 04:36 PM

Default Re: aftermarket parts and stock parts updated & added mo

Do you have any pictures of the fenders, and how the fitment is off? Where exactly is it off? Im very interested because I'll have to pay a lot of money to get my vented fenders fixed anyway, so I think Id rather just get new ones. Let me about the fitment because I'd really like to make you an offer on them.

Oh yeah and about shipping, if you arent willing to ship the fenders, I am willing to come up there and pick them up from you, depending on where in Ontario you are.
Old 12-19-2004, 05:02 PM

Default Re: OBX Headers

You might want to post pics of the wheels. BTW how much for the fenders?
Old 12-19-2004, 09:32 PM

Default Re: Destroyer of Worlds

Let me know about the fenders, I'm ready to make you a nice offer on them. Do you take paypal?
Old 12-20-2004, 01:31 AM

Default WAI vs K&N air filter

I'll try to get pics of the wheels and fenders up by tuesday.

I don't have pics of the fenders held up beside the car. Basically the tabs where you're suppose to bolt the fenders to the car don't line up properly, it appears to be approximately 0.5" off of were it is suppose to. As for alignment to the hood, bumper, I didn't think of checking cause I wasn't going to install them at that moment.

I don't mind shipping them. I'm located in the GTA area, specifically Scarborough. I can accept via paypal but would prefer a money order.

Please email me for further questions, I check my email more frequently than I check the boards.
Old 12-20-2004, 09:06 AM

Default Re: The Blue Dragon ***UPDATED w/ New Pics***

Alright, I'll send you an email and then maybe we can figure out a price there. If its just the tabs where the fitment is off, thats fine. Thanks!
Old 12-23-2004, 10:36 AM

Default Link to EVAP canister removal?

sway bars are identical man...