For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Oem Im And Tb

Old 11-11-2008, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

After getting a P&P job on an IM and a BBTB, I now have my old IM and TB up for sale. TB has cruise, IM is pretty much just normal.
I'm asking $60 for the IM and $30 for the TB shipped, $5 extra to overseas. $80 takes them both! They're both kinda dirty (normal engine grime), so I'd be willing to have them sandblasted for $30 for the IM and $20 for the TB. There's a local place that did one of mine before and did a beautiful job.
This is a great opportunity to get a Compact Divisions P&P job on it, I'm happy to ship directly to them if you have everything else set up. See my writeup on their P&P here.
I do accept dibs, but if someone wants dibs on both parts rather than just one, they take priority.

Pics:

Old 11-11-2008, 09:53 AM

May I reserve dibs on both parts?
Until the end of the week, or I get my paycheck deposited.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:50 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Libby has dibs until Monday noon! Will you want them sandblasted?

Forgot to mention, the IM gasket will be sent with it, but I'd recommend a new one or the phenolics. There's not really anything wrong with it, but gaskets are always good to replace or upgrade.
The gasket between the IM and TB does not come with it, I think that's still on my car, or lost...
Old 11-11-2008, 03:50 PM

I'll be fine with them rough. I've got access to a bead blaster at work, so I'll clean them up there. I appreciate the offer tho!

I'll keep in touch, but I should get my paycheck by the end of the week. Yesterday was payday, and I didn't make it in person before they mailed the checks out. Thanks for waiting a bit.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:40 PM

Well, my paycheck still hasn't come in the mail yet, but I just checked my bank account and I think I'll be okay until it does get here. I'll get it.

What's the paypal to send it to?
Thanks.