For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Oem 2001 Tiburon "type R" Spoiler (black) & Some Other Stuff

Old 03-29-2007, 04:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all,

Before I give details, I have to emphasize that unfortunately the sales are only for LOCAL pickup/dropoff in the Central Ontario area only. I prefer divisions such as Toronto, Scarborough, Vaughan, Maple, Markham, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora, and the like. My sincere apologies to any potential interested buyers from my American neighbors or other countries - unless I know the buyer is truly interested and will pay a great price for it, then I will go out of my way to try to ship it.

The sale is for a 2001 Tiburon "Type R" spoiler, as it is supposedly called in Korea. This is the one that came with the 'SE' models (in Canada), so it's not the downward sloping one. The colour is in ebony black, and it is in excellent condition minus a few swirls that is hardly noticeable and can easily be covered after a dedicated wax job.

For the time being, I don't have a price because I honestly don't know what is reasonable - I don't want to give a price too high or too low so please give me some time and I will try to work out a price that'll make both the buyer and myself happy. One thing I know for sure is that this will be in CDN dollars, but again, if there's a great buyer from the U.S., USD will be preferred.

I also have the OEM corners for sale as well, if anyone is interested.

I will also try to get some pictures ASAP, but if there is anyone interested in further details, you are welcome to PM me.

Cheers
Old 03-30-2007, 03:11 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

great. get my mouth watering and poof, no sendy to the USA.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:13 AM

Well he did say that if you were willing to pay for shipping he might consider it. And don't worry you're not the only one drooling over this spoiler.
Old 03-30-2007, 04:12 PM

Not to high jack the thread but are these spoilers popular in the US? It is hard to find a stock tib that doesn't have one around here....just wondering
Old 03-31-2007, 06:41 PM

well it's been two days:

got pics?

decided on a price?

if we can find out the price of a new one i would probably be willing to pay 75% of new cost + shipping to u.s. zip code 66547, but i want to see some pics.

my offer.

Lee
Old 04-03-2007, 07:09 AM

Hi sorry about the delay,

I've been crazy busy with some stuff the past few days. I'll post the pics before the end of this week definitely.

Since this is my first time doing this I'll need to look up the best shipping procedure (either FedEX or UPS or any other ones if they're more efficient) so I can save you the shipping costs. I need to make sure I get your signature from the shipping peeps and whatnot to ensure it's got to your place.

And just so you know, I don't have a paypal account so the payment option will need to be discussed later.

I'll put up the pics by Thursday latest.

Hey mate

I took pics yesterday - I'm posting one pic here and I'm PMing you four other photos.

Old 04-03-2007, 07:14 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Well man, your first step should be getting paypal. Buying or selling anything online without it is ridiculous, because then you have to deal with money orders and checks which just delay everything.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:03 PM

ok, let me get this straight....

I wait two days to hear from you and then you find out that i am willing to deal with you. then after that you wait another two days to respond again and now you tell me you don't have paypal, screw it.

open up for bid guys.

next time when you try and sell something you need to get your ducks in a row. don't come on here saying you might want to sell your wing and have no idea how much you want for it. also starting a 4sale thread without pics has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever witnessed.

i'll probably get warned for this thrashing but this is truthfully how you do not do business.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:04 PM

true. Starting a fs thread without pics isn't smart but not enough to warrant a thrashing. But you were probably just really let down, so its excusable. As for sending money to an international seller who is very new to the forum without any easy way to get reimbursed if a problem occurs....I think I will also pass on this offer.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:59 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrS0NvS @ Apr 3 2007, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ok, let me get this straight....

I wait two days to hear from you and then you find out that i am willing to deal with you. then after that you wait another two days to respond again and now you tell me you don't have paypal, screw it.

open up for bid guys.

next time when you try and sell something you need to get your ducks in a row. don't come on here saying you might want to sell your wing and have no idea how much you want for it. also starting a 4sale thread without pics has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever witnessed.

i'll probably get warned for this thrashing but this is truthfully how you do not do business.</div>

He did say right off the bat he didn't want to have to ship. That is not all that uncommon around here, ya it's a pain in the ass that he doesn't have paypal but if he had sold local (like he wanted to in first place) this would not have been an issue would it?? You're only mad because you wanted the parts, but you don't have to be a dick about tearing a strip off of a new member. In all honesty it is probably better fro a new member to sell local & build up some cred before he starts taking paypal & shipping world wide.