For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: My Tiburon

Old 04-25-2009, 10:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's getting to the point where the car is causing more headaches than it's worth. I can't find a way to get it home, and when I do get it home, I can't drive it anyway. It's a project car, and it's to the point where I don't feel like doing it anymore.

It's a 98 Tiburon black, 5 speed with about 191k kilometers on it. It runs well, but needs bodywork. I am thinking about selling this car, and will include all performance, aftermarket, and body parts. Some have been installed already, some are off the car. I'll see if I can find a full list of what's included. I'd prefer to sell it locally. With all the parts, throwing a number out there I'll say $2500. Anyone interested?
Old 04-26-2009, 07:30 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon FX

Would you sell the hood, fenders, and possibly the rear bumper?? I could come and get them and bring replacements if you want so you can still sell the car as whole.
Old 04-26-2009, 09:57 AM

Well, I'm hanging on to it for now, just gonna leave it up here with Jed. If I do end up selling it, it will be as a whole with the bodywork done.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:34 PM

wow is it really happening tibbychick? your like the queen of RD's lols, well am sorry you feel that way about your tiburon but I would see a video of the car running jst to hear it smile.gif
Old 04-26-2009, 02:50 PM

It's a possibility. Everyone has been telling me not to, and I'd rather not have to sell it. I'm gonna get a new car anyway so I'll probably just keep this thing until I have time and money to fix it back up.