For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Mbrp, Ssa, Magnaflow...

Old 10-19-2005, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I have a used genuine MBRP exhaust for sale.

It is a 2-bolt set-up all the way around. Bolt's up just fine. The gaskets are fairly new as well too (they have like 200miles on them, I just put new ones on when I was under there). Gaskets included.

Previous owner was Chris, he sold it to me with a brand new resonator and almost new mid-pipe, and a year old muffler. All parts are in perfect working condition, and installe don my car right now. I will uninstall and package once I have a garunteed buyer who sends me money.

2.25" MBRP catback exhaust $300 +shipping (capped at 350, I won't let the final price get THAT high don't worry).

and 4-2-1 SS Autochrome/OBX/eBay Headers perfect conditon $80 +shipping

and one BRAND SPANKIN NEW, not even out of the plastic wrapping, Motoria muffler $100 +shipping

^^I will have pics of this up tomorrow, but it is similar to the picture of the MBRP muffler. Same style, straight through with 3" outlet I think (maybe less). I JUST GOT IT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

all prices are USD and do not include shipping (as it will be different depending on where you are from AZ).
and all prices are final.

My paypal is pganpath@gmail.com
Old 10-20-2005, 02:21 AM

<span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%">dibs on the headers cool.gif </span>
Old 10-20-2005, 07:58 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

i call second dibs on the header.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:03 PM

Me and 98tibby have talked over AIM, the headers are basically sold to him....

98tibby:
I'll let ya know when to send payment, and condider the catback to bro, it'd dave you on shipping.

<u><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">MORE PICTURES............STUFF ADDED</span></u>
Pics of the brand new 2.25" inlet Magnaflow muffler $103.00 +shipping

Old 10-20-2005, 01:04 PM

hows the sound on that!! looks nice and what is the tip length cause im lookin at an exhaust now
Old 10-20-2005, 01:08 PM

I also have a bottle of EagleOne Nanowax (this stuff works wonderes on cars with swirl marks from hand buffing).
$10.00 + shipping

McGuire's Top of the Line GOLD WAX and McGuire's Scratch-X (the two black containers)
$15.00 + shipping

or $30.00 SHIPPED for the whole set (all 3).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homey14h @ Oct 20 2005, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>hows the sound on that!! looks nice and what is the tip length cause im lookin at an exhaust now</div>
(mod please leave this quote here...)

on the MBRP?

ask both REDZ, veiltib01, and any one who ever owned an MBRP...the sound is amazing. I personally love the growl she makes at idle and it IS very loud at WOT (but that's expected). When I'm at the track or at auto-x all attention suddenly comes to my car because it just SCREAMS down the track/course/etc.

very nice, I like it...

on the Magnaflow...I have no idea (notice it's still packaged, never been installed).

I would imagine it would be quite a bit quiter than the stock MBRp muffler (due to the fact it's brand new and a little better designed). The magnaflow Muffler IS a straightthrough (just like the MBRP muffler), but it's not just a piece of pipe, there are restictions in there which quiet doen the tone when NOt at WOT
Old 10-20-2005, 01:09 PM

lol i meant on the mag...i can see its still wrapped wasnt sure if you knew though. if you go on magnaflow.com is it a race series or street and then what muffler number?
what about the tip length

**how would that look on the tib? as far as tip length. i dont want it pokin out but i also wnat you to be able to see it lol cant really describe what i mean :-/
Old 10-20-2005, 05:38 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I'll call dibs on the MBRP. I'll send money either later tonight or tomorrow.

Let me know shipping to Canada.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:40 PM

^^awesome.. hit me up and we can work this out

so far guys it goes like this:

the Magnaflow Muffler is still up for grabs...

The headers are basically gone, a guy in florida (98tibby) basically already bought them

and the MBRP is on hold for BlackTibby00

any takers on the wax/Scrath-X....lol?
btw, i can get this stuff anytime for anyone. Not just a one time thing. I'm going to try and make a new thread with set prices that WILL be cheaper than any AutoZone or Checker's/Schucks, etc.
Old 10-20-2005, 07:46 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Money sent for MBRP.