For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Ksport Coilovers, Dual Injector Intake, And More

Old 05-28-2009, 01:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<u>ksports</u>
Selling these because i need the money and also because the roads up here are completely shitty and the ride is just too harsh. They are currently drying after a quick cleaning in the shop on my school, I'll get pictures tomorrow and test them to check and see if any of the shocks are blown (i think one is, would explain the harsher ride lately).

Sad to see them go. With these, eibach sway bars, the camber dialed in to exactly -2 in the front and -1.3 in the rear, and some work on the corner scales the handling in my car was absolutely ungodly. If I still lived in So MD no chance i would sell these but i plan on living for quite some time in an area with some of the shittiest roads i have ever seen and these are just too much.

i am thinking 550 shipped if they turn out to be fine, i'll go lower if one or more needs to be rebuilt. making this thread mainly to get some interest. they were 850 shipped brand new, at a severe group buy discount.

<u>dual injector manifold</u>
i bought this from jay-m quite some time ago in preparation for turbocharging my car. i still might be doing it, but right now i need the money. adding extra injectors is one of the best routes to go if you want to retain all of your emissions in working condition. control them with the smt-6 and you are good to go. apparently you can just plug the end of the secondary fuel rail and the stock fpr will control both just fine.

when i bought it there were two issues with it.

1. extra material in the second injector bungs that had to be ground off. i didn't grind anything and am still able to fit the injectors in fine, but you may want to.

2. no mounting solution for the second fuel rail and injectors. i made a couple things that allow the second rail to mount to the stock rail location. you can see in the pictures. i THINK that the clearance should be ok, with maybe only a little grinding needed. i can't be sure though, and am not dismantling my car to check. pretty sure you will have to shorten the spacer between the stock rail and mount too. all in all, not a big deal at all. i bought it without a mount, and you may have a better idea of how to mount it. just figured i would give people this option.

so what you get is...

lucas 009 style 440cc injectors, high impedance x 4
Modified IM
Fuel Rail
Fuel feed line and fitting
Injector Connectors x 4
Injector Clips x 4
Map Sensor Harness
Mounting hardware for second rail

bought it for 330 shipped, asking 250 shipped for this stuff.

also have a brand new clutch ss line with the necessary fittings from stauf's group buy as well as a stock talon tsi fuel pump purchased from ericy and never used. should be 190lph.

each one of them is 20 shipped.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:58 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

If one ends up being blown I would not opt in for a rebuild unless its there newer engineered pro's. The old design had some sealing flaws and have been improved in the new design. A new strut is only a 30-40 over a rebuild anyways.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:50 AM

yeah, that's all they offered me anyway.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:29 AM

bump.

and here's the deal with the ksports. one of the front shocks is absolutely blown. the other one i am not sure of, so i am giving you the benefit of the doubt. the two rear shocks are still perfect.

so it's 120 from ksport for each front shock replacement. they send you a shock, you take off the springs and perches and put them on the new shock. pretty simple.

i recommend you buy one replacement shock and compare it with the other front shock that may be blown to see if it really is or not. i would do it, but i just don't have the money right now to afford purchasing a replacement shock. the front one that might still be good does rebound, it just doesn't provide the resistance i think would be necessary for front shocks.

i'm charging 300 shipped for what i have now. you spend at the max 240 on new front shocks and have a practically brand new set of coilovers for around 550.

and make me an offer on the dual injector manifold, i probably won't refuse it so long as it's reasonable.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:18 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

I'll take the clutch line if you can do 20 shipped to me across the border from detroit Michigan smile.gif
Old 06-02-2009, 02:05 PM

postal code?
Old 06-02-2009, 02:18 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

damn to little to late for clutch line...could have met up with you tibby01
Old 06-04-2009, 07:12 AM

bump.

i'll go 200 shipped for the manifold and injector stuff.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:58 AM

bump. come on guys, 200 shipped for this manifold package is a STEAL.

has everyone stopped modifying their cars?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:33 AM

I want the duel rail.
How much to South Africa?