For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS: Jattus Performance Garage Sale

Old 08-23-2010, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Jattus Performance Garage Sale

Hello,
As some of you may know, I was in a roll over accident and totaled my elantra, so in the process of selling some parts off it, thought I might as well put up a couple other various items as well.

These parts came off a 2004 Hyundai Elantra GT unless otherwise stated. Most of these parts are compatible with the tiburon also.

Send payment to sales@jattus.com and you can also send me PM's (though it fills up quickly), though I would prefer e-mails to info@jattus.com

Here is the majority of my turbo kit I had on my car, with a little cleaning of parts it will be as good as new. It also had less than 7K miles on it.
Consists of:
td05-20g oil and water cooled turbo
wastegate mechanically set to 12-15psi, use boost controller for more
water to air intercooler system
downpipe w/ divorced wastegate
intake and charge piping
greddy type-s BOV (legit one, not a knockoff)
4x 460cc injectors
smt6 fuel controller
I will include some more of the red water line with the kit.
You might want to also get a dual fuel rail kit, a water pump, and a heat exchanger, and manifold. I can give you a discount on these items if you want the kit.
These items add up to nearly 2000 new, so I'll let em go for <span style="color:Blue">1300 + 50 bucks shipping.</span>

Have the a-pillar with 2 gauges (carbonman made it?), think I payed around 80 bucks for it, its yours for <span style="color:Blue">50 shipped</span> (gauges NOT included).

OEM a-pillar w/ clips, yours for <span style="color:Blue">30 bucks shipped</span>.

OEM Cam gear for the beta II engine, yours for <span style="color:Blue">30 bucks shipped</span>.

CV joint boot kit. If your axle boot has a tear in it or is wearing out, this is what you need to fix it / avoid buying an expensive new one. <span style="color:Blue">15 bucks shipped</span>.

Jattus engine torque damper, give it a wipe down and it will appear brand new, excellent condition. These go for 139.95 + shipping, its yours for <span style="color:Blue">90 shipped.</span>

Some engine bay plastics, looks like battery cover plastic, fender well plastic, and oil filter cover plastic? Yours for <span style="color:Blue">30 bucks shipped</span>.

OEM fans, normal wear I guess? <span style="color:Blue">35 bucks shipped</span>.

OEM flywheel, surface looks good, though you can get a new surface machined into it for 20 bucks at your local auto store. <span style="color:Blue">50 bucks shipped</span>.

Heat exchanger fan, they go for around 25 bucks. <span style="color:Blue">Yours for 20 shipped</span>.

HKS EVC4 Boost controller. Have the main controller and the sylinoid, you will just have to add some length of wire to wire it in, and you can find wiring diagrams for it, otherwise its in good condition. They go for over 200 bucks used, so its yours for <span style="color:Blue">120 shipped</span>.

Oil catch can, custom made so you won't ever see one like it. Needs a little cleaning, but otherwise its fine. Yours for <span style="color:Blue">25 bucks shipped</span>.

Air intake resonator box. <span style="color:Blue">20 bucks + 10 for shipping</span>.

MAF sensor, top of air cleaner box, and elbow off a sonata I believe. Yours for <span style="color:Blue">25 bucks shipped</span>.

Jattus front strut bar, go for 119.95 + 25 shipping. Yours for <span style="color:Blue">75 shipped</span>. Keep in mind this was the prototype, so it sits a little higher than ones out now, so you may need hood spacers or other accommodation for clearance.

5spd manual transmission cases w/ couple other misc items in them(what you see in the picture), good for a transmission build. They are kind of heavy so <span style="color:Blue">70 bucks shipped</span>.

I4 valve cover off 2004 engine. Yours for <span style="color:Blue">60 bucks shipped</span>.

Wastegate actuators (2 new, 1 used) that come on TD05-16g, TD05-big16g, TD05-18g, and TD05-20g turbos. Appear to be adjustable from 10psi to 18psi. They go for a little over 100 bucks. Yours for <span style="color:Blue">50 shipped</span>.

OEM coolant overflow tank out of 2004 elantra. <span style="color:Blue">25 bucks shipped</span>.

2003 and older model Zefiro front bumper for elantra. It can be installed on newer elantras with modification, or swaping out grill, hoodlatch, hood, and headlights. Here is a pic of it installed on a car and then widebodied:

Its brand new, never been installed or anything, and cost me like 650 bucks. You also cannot buy them anymore, and in my opinion is the best looking front bumper. <span style="color:Blue">Its yours for 400</span>, and it would be most practical if it was local pickup, though I'll ship it and help w/ shipping if thats whats needed.
I also have the grill that came with it thats 100 bucks, but I'll include it for free.

Thats all I got to post for now, let me know if you have any questions or any offers, just be realistic if possible. Thanks!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:47 AM

BUMP, still got lots of stuff to get rid of... I also have this sitting in my garage:

Has a downpipe also, and comes with an external 38mm wastegate mounted. All brand new, and unique. Yours for 1700 shipped.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:17 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Interested in selling just the water-to-air intercooler system?
Old 09-13-2010, 12:29 PM

What are you offering for it? I would prefer to keep it with the kit, but if its a decent offer I may sell it to you separate...
Old 09-13-2010, 10:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Valve cover is in good shape I'm assuming?

PM me shipping to 87801 if you would.
Old 09-14-2010, 01:57 AM

wut size turbo is on that top mount. 1700 for the top mount set up? (turbo, headers, downpipe, and wastegate?)
Old 09-14-2010, 07:01 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Sep 14 2010, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Valve cover is in good shape I'm assuming?

PM me shipping to 87801 if you would.</div>

PM sent

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tony Vendetta @ Sep 14 2010, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>wut size turbo is on that top mount. 1700 for the top mount set up? (turbo, headers, downpipe, and wastegate?)</div>

Its a td05-20g turbo (oil and water cooled). Yes thats correct. And if you need, I can give you a discount on oil feed/return water feed/return lines since as well if needed.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:32 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Sep 14 2010, 04:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Valve cover is in good shape I'm assuming?

PM me shipping to 87801 if you would.</div>

Shipping is included in price