For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs Hid Kit

Old 06-01-2005, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm selling my 9006 6000k HID kit because the one side is broken. The wires had been mangled a bit after my accident but we fixed them and it was working ok, however this past weekend after installing the bodykit, they were acting up and finally broke. I think either the ballast or the bulb is fryed. It sounded like a pop of electricity fryed something. I dont know but anyway you should be able to fix it. The other side is fine, nothing wrong.

Everything is already connected so you dont have to worry about that, the only thing that you'll need to do is mount the ballast. The kit gives off a bright whitish blue color, it really looks sick, even in the daylight. This was my favorite mod and Im really pissed that I dont have it anymore. This will fit any car that uses 9006 bulbs. I used them for almost a year, but the lifetime on these is at least 3000 hours. You don't have to worry about them blowing out for a long time. I paid $400 for them new, and would like $200 shipped for them now.

any questions or for pics please ask.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:20 PM

Vehicle: 2K1 Tiburon

why don't you just get a new ballast and bulb instead if selling it? Just a thought so that you don't have to get rid of it. You can find new bulbs and probably ballasts on ebay.
Old 06-01-2005, 07:29 PM

because 1. I dont feel like fiddling with it, nor do I have the time or money to go buying parts on ebay and hoping they work and 2. Im upgrading to 12000k anyway.

Please only post if you are interested guys.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:28 AM

I'll give ya $40 for it, I'll pick them up if shippings gonna be expensive.
Old 06-03-2005, 08:06 PM

$40?? at that rate I'll just keep them.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:54 PM

sorry, I didn't mean to offend, its just that I have no guarrantee that this will work. On top of that, I'm probably gonna have to research and buy parts to get this working again, not to mention the amount of labor I could potentionally have to put into this. for $200-$250 i can get a working one on ebay. so, thats why I threw that offer.