For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS:GK METALLIC PEDAL COVERS

Old 12-03-2004, 08:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: McIntyre Tib what?

I have pedal OEM metallic pedal covers (the same in your accessories catalog) I have two kits for an AUTOMATIC TRANNY so if you want manual let me know. it would be a little more. but for the accelarator, brake pedal covers and the dead pedal cover i would like to get $24+shipping. let me know your zip. Everything sold will have a 30 day warranty.
I am a factory authurized hyundai parts dealer. if there are any questions just let me know.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:01 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon
Default Re: road rage anyone

my dealer sells them 30$ for a manual set. You'll have to give us a little better deal then that... laugh.gif if possible wink.gif
Old 12-03-2004, 09:07 AM

Default Re: The Legitimacy of our 1/4 miles

The dead pedal won't fit on the RD's,... well it won't "bolt up"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KNOXHYUNDAI)</div><div class='quotemain'>I am a factory authurized hyundai parts dealer. if there are any questions just let me know.</div>

I too am an authorized dealer wink1.gif
But once you figure out shipping and such, KSpec has the prices beat, hands down.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:59 AM

Default Re: RDTiburon Decals!

the dead pedal i am listing is not for an RD tib. I can probably do 25 shipped for the ATM covers. but i could go that low on the manual covers due to us not having them in stock. We have these and would like to get rid of them. let me know if someone would like.
Old 12-03-2004, 10:30 AM

Default Re: Wiseco Piston GB???

are they stock covers replacement? what about gas pedal? you'd have to bolt something on. I've had a set of the ones that bolt on and they suck as$!
Old 12-03-2004, 10:44 AM

Default Re: ARK SPEED RACING Discussion/Concerns

the clutch and brake are stock replacement. Just pull off the rubber, put the new rubber on, then cover w/ the metal part.

The Gas Pedal Cover will need a little DIY effort. I beleive Kayjai once said that you can simply use some silicone. I will be using drywall screws to attach mine.

The dead pedal will also need some custom work......From what I can tell from mine, really just the 2 screw hole posts on the back need to be shortened, then you can just drill into the stock one, and screw them on. Using self tapping screws.

the only thing I have not looked at yet (and the reason why my GK dead pedal isn't installed yet) is what exactly is behind the stock dead pedal. Knowing that the fuse box is right there, I would say that you'd have to be careful when drilling and attaching it. But it shouldn't be too bad.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:02 AM

Default Re: FS:GK METALLIC PEDAL COVERS

^^^^What he said^^^^^ About the gas pedal tongue.gif

Use some grey or black silicone, your choice,... Grey will come off easier, if you decide to take it off.
You have to do this cuz the gas pedal cover is made for the GK, ours is a little differently Shaped. Anyway, silicone the back of the cover, press fit it on to the gas pedal and position like you like it. Then use some zip ties and zip it down tight for a few days. Which will give it enough time to dry and then just remove the zip ties in a few days.

As for the dead pedal,... Yeah, you can drill it, but it goes to the body,... REALLY GHETTO!
LOOKS LIKE CRAP. You need to fabricate some FG to make it fit good.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:29 AM

Default Re: HOLD light?

thanks guys smile.gif

so how much would be for a set of manual pedals w/out the dead pedal?
Old 12-03-2004, 11:48 AM

Default Re: RDTiburon Decals!

the pedals that i have are for GK tibs. I can not say they will fit RD tibs because the part # is not applicable with the RDs. hyundai does not offer a kit for the RD tibs so I can't get a kit for them. If someone would like to order the pedals i have for an automatic and they don't fit thats fine. like i said i give a 30 day warranty but can't order a set for a manual if your going to try to put them on an RD because I would have to stock something I've never sold. I hope that everyone understands that. sorry if i can't get what your needing.
The pedals install around the stock pedals. the dead pedal screws in and replaces your old one.
Old 12-03-2004, 12:48 PM

Default Re: FS:OEM CD/CASSETTE for 96-01 TIB.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KNOXHYUNDAI)</div><div class='quotemain'>the pedals that i have are for GK tibs. I can not say they will fit RD tibs because the part # is not applicable with the RDs. hyundai does not offer a kit for the RD tibs so I can't get a kit for them. If someone would like to order the pedals i have for an automatic and they don't fit thats fine. like i said i give a 30 day warranty but can't order a set for a manual if your going to try to put them on an RD because I would have to stock something I've never sold. I hope that everyone understands that. sorry if i can't get what your needing.
The pedals install around the stock pedals. the dead pedal screws in and replaces your old one.</div>

DUDE!!!!
KNOW YOUR PRODUCT! :roll:
Especially if you're selling GK parts that "might" fit on the RDs.
And no kidding the part #'s are not applicable when you try to backwards fit 08850-2C010's, to a XXXXX-27XXX compatible part! There's no catalogue for that! GEEBUS!!!
:roll:

BTW, it's 08850-2C000 for the MT set if you're ordering,...