For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS: English Mastiffs

Old 02-07-2005, 08:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I want one of those Brindles! Patreezy, can you hook me up? How much?
Old 02-07-2005, 09:47 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Okay, I'm having trouble posting shipping info, I try to post URL, and pictures from the Delta site......but it says disabled by administrator or something....? Java can you help?

Here's something for now:
I live in (D) seattle, WA and you're in (B) Florida.

check it out:
<u><span style="color:#22229c">http://www.delta.com/travel/special_servic...rates/index.jsp</span></u>

Look through that site, here's the following charges:
distance
weight ( I believe 3.50 per pound and they are about 60 pounds)
crate (50.00)
health certificate (50.00)

Congratulations Rafael on the new addition to your family, you'll like him. I like your other pets too.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:06 PM

bump....
Java are you willing to pay shipping for the puppy. We need to get these puppies outta here and they are only getting bigger................

Shipping is a little more expensive though, we ran into some charges with shipping Dulley (Boricua's puppy)....
Old 02-11-2005, 02:12 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

PM sent, can you post pics of the ones that are left?
Old 02-11-2005, 02:43 PM

pm sent back.....
yes I can once I get around to driving over to my mom's computer where the pictures are saved.
I can also e-mail them to you then as well

good luck with convincing her.....lol
Old 02-12-2005, 04:15 AM

Got the picture for you Java. She sent me this picture a cple of days ago and this is how they look now. Hope you like them. By the way Dulley is the one sitting up looking at the camera.

Old 02-12-2005, 08:52 AM

why do I live in the small house????? grrrrr

They are adorable!!!
Old 02-16-2005, 12:23 PM

Ok guys finally after a long 2 weeks and having to involve paypal my puppy is on it's way. Though the puppies are worth the money. They are not worth the headache that I had to go through with the breeder. So consider yourself warned and buy at your own risk. Sorry Patrick about the comment, say thanks to danielle for the help. Make sure you guys know the exact shipping cost so that you won't get the run around or get charged for the gas to the airport.
Old 02-18-2005, 11:35 PM

Boricua, I am very sorry for what has happened (although I'm not even sure what HAS happened as I do not talk with "the breeder" that much). Her name is Shannon, and "Danielle's name is Danelle....<she actually pitched in for your extra shipping because she wanted you to have the puppy so bad.

This is what I know:
Delta kept changing the price of shipping and finally shannon tells me the only way we can ship them to you (Rafael) is if they're shipped to an airport 2 hrs away. I asked why? I am still not sure as shannon was sketchy in her response, I am very sorry but I believe she wanted to ship the dog to that airport to save on shipping costs...I don't know the full story so I cannot comment....? I am very confused...? lol

I know when she shipped the dog out finally (and when Delta was ready) she didn't even call you. She told me the dog was shipped out to Maine and I said "great, did you call him and tell him?" she says..no! I asked why??? I wouldn't want to be surprised with the fact that my puppy I just bought is going to be at an airport 2 hrs away in 2 minutes! I don't know if those are actual figures but you see what I'm saying. When me and Danelle found out about this we both e-mailed you (well, I pm'ed you) so you'd know Dulley was on his way.

We never heard from you again (Danelle and I didn't at least) until she got your delivery confirmation....

The good thing is that Dulley is there and you love him. He's a beautiful dog and will be exciting to watch grow up. Maybe if we are still in contact I can see him in a few years....
I have no hard feelings with you Rafael and I know you don't with me, I am merely an "advertiser" for shannon. I began this post as a sort of joke (didn't expect anyone to buy one) but I am very, VERY happy that soemone did, especially you! Best of luck with the Dulley and I wish your family the best!

-Patrick G.
Old 02-18-2005, 11:45 PM

The above post was directed at Boricua and this one is more for updated shipping information for future buyers (so don't gimme any double post crap, lol)

This is how shipping goes:
You decide which puppy you want (from pics, video, etc.)

Each one is 600 dollars +shipping cost (via air)

Give us your location and <u>EXACT</u> shipping cost will be given to you

You paypal <span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">ONLY</span><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"> 600.00</span><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"> dollars to Shannon (the owner of the puppies, with whom you will be contacting). </span>

The puppy is shipped via air and arrives to your destination (within US) the same day. When you go to pick up the puppy at the airport you will pay shipping to <u>at this time</u>.

You take the puppy home and show him off to everyone!

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:red">UPDATE<span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:black">: There are only 5 puppies left. We put an add in "The Little Nickel" and are getting calls like crazy. The 5 that are left are still up for sale to anyone reading this (including you Java, I believe she's saving a brindle for you...wink1.gif ). E-mail me at pganpath@mac.com</span></span></span></span>
AND
Shannon at morsemountainmastiffs@earthlink.net

or just pm me for quik questions.

Again........Thank you Rafael for your support and replies, I apprecdiate the help you done and am very happy for you and Dulley! smile.gif