For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Drop In K&n Air Filter

Old 05-27-2007, 11:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if anyone will want this, but its a drop-in K&N air filter. Had it on the car for a few hundred miles before I had gotten a CAI. Perfect condition.

$20 shipped to your door.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:20 PM

I am intrested just waiting for Pay pal info
Old 06-01-2007, 03:56 PM

Back up for sale. Buyer wanted me to ship to Canada for $20 shipped, I cant do that.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:25 PM

@My paypal is tjgjkt@cox.net ... $20 shipped and its yours! If I get it early enough, I might be able to get it out today, otherwise it will go out tomorrow. " Hey man I sent you money already(yesterday) If you need more let me know, but don't just re sell (1 because I PAID already and also because if the shipping is a bit more let me know & I hook you up....
Old 06-02-2007, 12:21 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Crash @ Jun 1 2007, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>@My paypal is tjgjkt@cox.net ... $20 shipped and its yours! If I get it early enough, I might be able to get it out today, otherwise it will go out tomorrow. " Hey man I sent you money already(yesterday) If you need more let me know, but don't just re sell (1 because I PAID already and also because if the shipping is a bit more let me know & I hook you up....</div>

How was I to know you were from Canada? Seriously ;/. In ALL message boards that I browse, people ALWAYS ask for Canadian shipping costs if they are out of the US 02.gif Common knowledge that the general base of car owners are in the US unless its a country specific site.