For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: Custom Carbon Fiber Vinyl Shifter/ebrake Boots!

Old 04-14-2007, 05:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, I've taken my time to get this set back up, but these boots are back, and they should be here for some time.

<div align='center'><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU ASK QUESTIONS!
READ THE ADJOINING THREADS BEFORE YOU ASK ANY</span></span>
</div>

For Sale in this thread are CF Vinyl Shifter/Ebrake boot sets, back by popular demand, and after a break for my wife that makes these.

<span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</span></span>

1. We make VERY little on these, so please, don't ask for a cheaper price.
2. Trades are OFTEN considered. CONSIDERED.
3. No, you cannot have a 50/50 split in colors, it's more of a 70/30 split.
4. No, we do NOT do regular vinyl anymore, no one ever orders it, so we just lost a few hundred bucks on the vinyl we had in stock that never got used.
5. NO, we will not make these in lycra, polyester, real leather, or anything else. Exceptions to this rule are possible for leather and such, but you must buy the material and have it shipped to us. Keep in mind, the material must be SUPPLE and soft to work with.
6. NO, we cannot do external stitching (yet). Do not ask, I'll let you know if it becomes available.
7. NO, we will not make them any shorter. You can have the standard size, or the SHORTER size for the shifter boot, that's it.
8. YES, we will make you a full black, 100% ONE color boot. Keep in mind, they look okay, but contrasting or complementing colors look WAY better.
9. Our paypal account for vinyl work is customvinyls @ gmail.com
10. No, these will NOT fit or use your OEM boot ring (Top one). No, we won't modify it to.
11. My wife does these in her off time on the weekends for ya'll. She's got a REAL job, a full time paying job that keeps me fed. Please, be patient.
12. I ONLY SHIP VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL with the included shipping. IF YOU WANT A TRACKING NUMBER, you must pay an extra $1.50 so I can ship it Fedex (USA only) or an extra $5 if you are overseas for shipping via Global Priority Mail.
13. If you do a chargeback, or invalid paypal complaint because you DID NOT PAY FOR TRACKING, you will be banned from the for sale forums and have a paypal FRAUD complaint lodged against you.

CURRENTLY THESE ARE AVAILABLE FOR

1997-1999 RD1 Tiburon (Ebrake and Shift)
2000-2001 RD2 Tiburon (Ebrake and Shift)
2004 Elantra XD (I don't know what other years match this part) Shifter Only!

YES, we will make boots for your car if you take off and send us your stock set. PM me for details, if your car isn't listed, the first set is FREE for R&D.

Now that THAT fun stuff is over, here is the OLD thread for these boots.
http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...921&hl=boot

<u>Colors</u>

Currently we have...

CF Blue
CF Black
CF Orange
CF Red
CF Silver
CF Yellow
CF Pearl White
CF Charcoal

If you are interested, we can also get...

CF Copper
CF Purple
CF Blue 2
CF Stark White

These are ordered by the yard, and if you want a color that we don't have in stock, you can pay for a yard of the fabric and have it shipped to us, you will get your boots for free. PM for more details.

<u>PICS!</u>

Standard Shifter boot, 40% CF Black and 60% CF Silver. Member = DJshaggy RD2

60% CF Black & 40% CF Blue on the left, 60% CF Blue, 40% Black on the right.

40% CF Orange (it's actually lighter in person), 60% CF Black on the left, 60% CF Silver 40% CF Black on the right.

Standard Shfiter boot 60% CF Blue (The blue color isn't correct, something with his camera), 40% CF Black , Member = Auburnfan RD2
http://www.everythingquick.com/storage/100_0587.JPG
http://www.everythingquick.com/storage/100_0588.JPG

Standard Shifter Boot 100% CF Black Member = Omega RD2

SIZE COMPARISON

^^^^
New Extreme Short boot, 60% CF Charcoal, 40% CF Silver.

^^^
Old STANDARD Shifter boot.

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON

TONS of them precut out and ready to sew up.

<u>Order Process</u>

When you order, Lizgiggles gets a Paypal notice saying money is in da account, or when a Money Order shows up, you should recieve your boots in 7 to 10 business days. Paypal fees are included in our sales prices of course.

When you order you MUST include the following.

1. USERNAME from the website.
2. % of split of color. It's a 60% 40% split, no, you can't have different. That means if you want mostly CF Black, then you say 60%CF Black, 40% (CF blue, Red, whatever you want).
3. Generation of car. RD1 (97-99) RD2 (00-01)
4. Shifter boot desired, Standard or Extreme Short
5. INCLUDE THE WORDS "RDTiburon Customvinyls" in your email so we can ensure it doesn't end up in spam.

I ONLY SHIP VIA USPS PRIORITY MAIL with the included shipping. IF YOU WANT A TRACKING NUMBER, you must pay an extra $1.50 so I can ship it Fedex (USA only) or an extra $5 if you are overseas for shipping via Global Priority Mail.

<u>PRICE!</u>

$30 Shipped to the US for one PAIR of custom fitted boots in the either style shown.

$35 to Canadia for the same and to most countries out of the USA.

Yes, prices went up slightly. This is to help offset the cost for the vinyl we just bought a ton of, and to help reimburse us a bit for the free set we send out to the COTM/COTY winners.

<u>PAYMENT</u>

Above amounts will be sent via Paypal to customvinyls @ gmail.com (Take spaces out).

IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT FULL PAYMENT (There is ALWAYS someone trying to get OVER on these things...) I will make your boots and ship them when you finish paying.

PM me for a money order address.

<span style="color:green">If you have them installed, please send me some pictures, I'll post them here.</span>

ALSO!

We are now offering CF Vinyl Floor Bar Covers. I'm setting up the thread for it now. A set will cost $50 shipped in the US and $55 outside, or you can get a combo set of the boots and bar covers for $70/$75, saving you $10!
Old 04-14-2007, 06:03 PM

i still need to get mine for COTM/COTY.. since i won both do i get 2 sets? lol
and since i'm not paying do i just email the info to the customvinyl email address or is there another one i should email?
thanks
Old 04-14-2007, 06:34 PM

No, you get one set. Please email your info to that email address.

Also, I will have the pics of the new SHORTER boot up in a few for everyone.

Updated first post with following info.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>CURRENTLY THESE ARE AVAILABLE FOR

1997-1999 RD1 Tiburon (Ebrake and Shift)
2000-2001 RD2 Tiburon (Ebrake and Shift)
2004 Elantra XD (I don't know what other years match this part) Shifter only.

YES, we will make boots for your car if you take off and send us your stock set. PM me for details, if your car isn't listed, the first set is FREE for R&D.</div>
Old 04-14-2007, 06:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

HaH...YESSSSSS. kickazz. glad i was patient.

expect my payment on wednesday, same day i am paying for my short antennas.

Lee
Old 04-14-2007, 06:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

any particular reason why both these threads are stickied?
Old 04-14-2007, 06:58 PM

Yup. The old one was stickied, and these are ongoing sales. I may actually start a subforum for her shortly, but I'm just getting it all done for now.

EDITED: ADDED the following info.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>SIZE COMPARISON

^^^^
New Extreme Short boot, 60% CF Charcoal, 40% CF Silver.

^^^
Old STANDARD Shifter boot.

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON

TONS of them precut out and ready to sew up.

</div>
Old 04-14-2007, 07:18 PM

Glad to see these back, and now even shorter!

I have some pliable orange material that's being used to re-upholster my seats... I'll have to send you what's left over to see if your lovely wife can fab up a shorty boot and e-brake boot! matching seats and boots.... yum.

I'll keep you updated!
Old 04-14-2007, 09:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

My brother has really been wanting to get yours on his Subaru Forester ('99). They look pretty simple, although a little taller than the stock ones. And there is no e-brake boot either, so that would save a lot. Might your wife be up to trying to make them? You can take this up on PM if you prefer.
I may be interested in getting a short set for mine to save a little for you on shipping, but no guarantee yet...

Glad to see you're back up and running!!
Old 04-15-2007, 12:25 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 14 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>YES, we will make boots for your car if you take off and send us your stock set. PM me for details, if your car isn't listed, the first set is FREE for R&D.</div>
Old 04-15-2007, 02:39 AM

sent pm i want a set please