For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs : Body Pieces

Old 11-11-2006, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I could really use the muffler what do you want for it???
Old 11-20-2006, 11:54 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

In order of what I have in my pm's and this thread for the front and rear bumpers are as follows:

JH-Tibby
Loneshark
Pile of Rd1

Tibracer33 - spoiler ( too easy and I can ship it out for about $27 so I'd like $100, but these f*n bumpers have taken up all my time)

Exhaust stock muffler - $36 bucks to ship and I'd like $80.

I took the bumper up to the UPS store. Box over 165 in size has to go frieght. SO I made a box to the specs to pass, it has to be 32x62x18 at hte largest to make it.

There is no way to get a bumper in that whose minimal measurments are ( damn corners over the wheel well) 36x62 (squeezed in) x 18 (flexed)

FAIL!. Now that is both bumpers in the same box.

Dood said we could try since it's irregulare shaped and irregular costs a full 90 bucks regardless of box that I could Bubble wrap the whole thing and see if we could save on room and get it to pass without frieght or it has to be tried each bumper seperate.

Either way, together if they will cut me the inch slack or so on bubble wrap will cost me roughly under $120 bucks and seperate is that x 2.

Freight of a single man plastic kayak was $600 bucks.

Soo i fyour still interested I want to get rid of these. If I can pull of both bumpers at once bubble wrapped normal shipping at $120 bucks I'm asking for $200.

Most likely it may go seperate meaning my cost is $240-ish if so I'd like $310.

This doesn't include what it will cost me outa my profit to pay dood for materials and wrapping.

If you can offer up another alternative then by all means, cuz shipping this monster of a dimensions for bumpers is horrendous.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:41 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

CUDA SPOILER - <span style="color:#FF0000">RECIEVED</span> fast shipping and good looking spoiler.
would definatly buy from seller agin.