For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS: adjustable rear whiteline sway bar for LC accents

Old 05-23-2009, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/hyundai/accent
Default FS: adjustable rear whiteline sway bar for LC accents

Hey as you all know, my car was in a front end collision and the insurance company screwed me over and totaled the car. So i took everything out of it and i'm putting them up for sale.
What I have for sale are the following: Practically BRAND NEW Whiteline adjustable REAR sway bar. I installed the bar drove about less than 4 miles on it and crashed. Nothing is wrong with the bar, it is practically still considered brand new. I'm asking $180 shipped. No lowballers please.

Slim Fan PREWIRED for Hyundai accent LC asking $45 shipped, runs really smooth and worked well with my beta swap.

I also have this custom short ram intake with the Evofusion filter. I'm asking $30 shipped for the unit. It comes with the coupling and the clamps to screw it down. The filter can be cleaned with a K&N cleaning kit, it will need a cleaning other than that this short ram intake with this filter really made a difference with my beta swap.

I also have an optima red top battery. I want to see if anyone is interested in this kind of battery. throw me an offer, this battery starts the car up everytime, never had any problems with it, and it is still a fresh battery. No lowballs on this battery please, it really is a great maintenance free battery. I need this gone.... someone would love to have this battery I know it!

I have a pioneer CD Head unit: the model number is DEH-P3000IB. This Unit is compatible with Ipods, mp3's so you can plug in your mp3/ipod and listen to your songs from that. I don't have pictures of it yet, but can post them upon request. The unit is pre-wired for hyundai accents LC, and also has one of my cd's still in it. (I don't know how to remove it, lol) I also have 4 speakers by pioneer as well, 2 rears and 2 fronts for the LC accent. It was a solid system and would make a new owner happy. Throw me an offer, please no lowballs.

I also have a 2002 hyundai elantra manual ECU, beta engine spark plug cover. Ask me if you need something, I might have it.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:39 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GLaccent01 @ May 23 2009, 02:42 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Hey as you all know, my car was in a front end collision and the insurance company screwed me over and totaled the car. So i took everything out of it and i'm putting them up for sale.
What I have for sale are the following: Practically BRAND NEW Whiteline adjustable REAR sway bar. I installed the bar drove about less than 4 miles on it and crashed. Nothing is wrong with the bar, it is practically still considered brand new. I'm asking $180 shipped. No lowballers please.

Slim Fan PREWIRED for Hyundai accent LC asking $55 shipped, runs really smooth and worked well with my beta swap.

I also have this custom short ram intake with the Evofusion filter. I'm asking $35 shipped for the unit. It comes with the coupling and the clamps to screw it down. The filter can be cleaned with a K&N cleaning kit, it will need a cleaning other than that this short ram intake with this filter really made a difference with my beta swap.

I also have an optima red top battery. I want to see if anyone is interested in this kind of battery. throw me an offer, this battery starts the car up everytime, never had any problems with it, and it is still a fresh battery. No lowballs on this battery please, it really is a great maintenance free battery.

I have a pioneer CD Head unit: the model number is DEH-P3000IB. This Unit is compatible with Ipods, mp3's so you can plug in your mp3/ipod and listen to your songs from that. I don't have pictures of it yet, but can post them upon request. The unit is pre-wired for hyundai accents LC, and also has one of my cd's still in it. (I don't know how to remove it, lol) I also have 4 speakers by pioneer as well, 2 rears and 2 fronts for the LC accent. It was a solid system and would make a new owner happy. Throw me an offer, please no lowballs.

I still have access to the car, so if anyone needs any tail lights or 1.6 A/C compressor with A/c lines, let me know, I can also pull out the clutch pedals and what not if anyone wants to do a auto-manual swap. So you at least have half the stuff required for it. Let me know. I will do my best to get it. I also have a 2002 hyundai elantra manual ECU, beta engine spark plug cover. Ask me if you need something, I might have it.</div>

bump, any takers???
Old 05-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I'll look into my finances and get back to you about the sway bar. I am really interested, but I'm not positive that I can swing it.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:43 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ May 25 2009, 08:46 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I'll look into my finances and get back to you about the sway bar. I am really interested, but I'm not positive that I can swing it.</div>
Well i'll lower it for you, how does $150 shipped sound? I'd like to see this go to someone like you that will at least use it and I know it will be in good hands. God, I really wish I still had my accent mad.gif oh well, i'm probably going to invest my money that i'm trying to save up on a MKIII supra....the turbocharged version. Let me know when you're ready.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Administrator

I can't pass that up. PM me your paypal address or where you want a check mailed.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:43 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ May 28 2009, 10:20 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I can't pass that up. PM me your paypal address or where you want a check mailed.</div>
PM sent. Consider the sway bar sold. Anyone else needs some of the stuff I have for sale, post up. I hate to see them collect dust. lol
Old 05-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Administrator

Money sent for swaybar. smile.gif
Old 05-30-2009, 02:57 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ May 28 2009, 09:08 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Money sent for swaybar. smile.gif</div>
Item has been sent. The swaybar is SOLD. Any takers on the other items speak up. I still have the optima battery, the slim fan, the short ram intake with EVOFUSION filter (it's just like a K&N filter, NEEDS CLEANING), I also have a 2001 hyundai accent automatic STARTER used, but in very good condition. A KSPEC shifter knob (KDM - Mobis) very nice knob in decent condition, Beta II spark plug wire cover, 2002 hyundai elantra MANUAL ECU, also a 2001 hyundai accent ECU for automatic (don't think it really makes a difference, NOT SURE THOUGH), PIONEER speakers for front and rear with head unit model number: DEH-P3000IB - will be sold as a complete package and IF you want I have a 12" JL subwoofer (not in a box) I can throw in there. Just hit me up.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:41 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the tracking number and great communication! Can't wait to get the sway. smile.gif
Old 06-01-2009, 08:01 PM

Vehicle: 1997 RD 4-door

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(187sks @ May 31 2009, 07:41 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks for the tracking number and great communication! Can't wait to get the sway. smile.gif</div>

damn it!!..NOOOOO!!

There goes my last hope at a chance for a rear bar for my LC!!

i heard the whiteline bastard don't make em anymore..SH*T!!