For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs - 95 Accent, Tib Parts & Misc. Items

Old 07-09-2006, 04:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, this is my MUST-SELL-THINGS-TO-MAKE-A-DOWN-PAYMENT-FOR-A-NEW-CAR-TO-KEEP-THE-TIB thread.

^^^This is a work in progress that is one step away from being a really cool taillight mod. All it needs is a set of smoked covers from K-spec (linky) and these lights will rock. The lenses are currently NOT attached. The driver side lens is fine, but the passenger side lens has 2 small cracks across the bottom (see pic). It's very tough to separate the lens of the eurolights, so the hard part is over for the buyer! I've painted the all of the chrome a transluscent red. It'll look very nice when complete! This is a custom project that needs to be completed, and all the dirty work is already done!
$50 shipped.

^^^This is another custom taillight project that is complete. These are completely red lights. The Brakelight, taillight & blinker shine red, and the backup light still shines white. I used that transluscent red paint again to paint the inside of the lens in the blinker compartment, and the chrome reflector compartment of the backup light (leaving the lens clear there). It's a neat effect. There are 2 scratches on the passenger side light (pictured), and a small crack in the passenger side lens. The crack is very difficult to see, and it was tough to actually get a picture of it for this thread. I had moisture in the passenger side lens a couple times when it was on my car, BUT, I had the bolts torqued down very tight to make the lights fit well with the cuda rear, so I'm 99% sure a little more silicone could cure that, coupled with not wrenching them to fit into a tight body kit like I did!
$65 shipped

^^^Heavy duty H7 wiring harness from Nokya. I bought this a long time ago for $30 plus shipping. I was worried about frying my harness with high wattage bulbs, so I bought this. Well, those high wattage bulbs burned out so quick on the stock harnesses, I never had time to figure out how to install these harnesses. I went back to stock wattage, and have stayed there since. These are unopened.
$22 shipped

^^^NEW RSide Turbulence Intake Cam Sprocket.
Adjustable Chain Sprockets.
Produced in SMC21 and finished in MCT/CNC to be more strengthened than stainless steel.
Controls the highcam's valve overlap to mid or high speed performance.
Can be used on OEM cams to produce highcam-like performance.

1 click adjustment equals to 1 degree.
Info taken from Kspec.com.
LINK
Retails for $150 shipped.
I'm looking to get $120 shipped.

^^^NEW RSide Turbulence Exhaust Cam Sprocket.
Sets the duration of exhaust cam.
Sets the oerlap timing.
Lighter than stock sprockts.
Info taken from Kspec.com
LINK
Retails for $140 shipped.
I'm looking to get $110 shipped.

^^^Used stock silver wing with LED Taillight. I have a new wing on my car now, so I don't need this. The paint is starting to dull, but is otherwise in great condition. It has the stock harness to plug in and go with as your 3rd brake light.
$45 plus shipping (not sure what shipping on things this size are, so PM me your zip code if interested)

^^^ onto the weirder, non car related stuff. This is a brand new fog machine with wired remote. I picked 2 a while ago, thinking a friend would want the 2nd one. He didn't. So it's been sitting on a shelf for a half a year or so. The one that I have works great (same model). Comes with a bottle of the fog juice.
$25 shipped.

^^^ Tetris, the electronic table-top game. It's pretty novel for the tetris fan, and it works great. It plays the classic song, has lots of flashing lights, and has sensors that know when you've dropped pieces or have stacked too high. Includes batteries.
$11 shipped.

^^^ NEW Walkie Talkie wrist watch with 1.5 mile range and VOX (voice activated). I JUST got these in the mail this week so that I could talk with buddies in other cars on the way to car shows this summer without angering the police (no cell phones or hand held communication devices while driving in NY state)... ah the technicalites. I opened them, charged the rechargable batteries, to make sure they worked, and packed them back up.
Retails for $50.
Looking to get $30 shipped.

Finally, I'm looking to see if anyone wants to buy the Accent before I try to trade it in.
1995 Hyundai Accent. 57,600 miles. Automatic.
It's pictured with my tib wheels, but they are NOT included in the sale. Instead, included are the stock steelies with hubcaps and all-weather tires in very good condition. I just had the front calipers replaced, and the front driver wheel bearing replaced. The front passenger side wheel bearing is going. Being unfamiliar with driving auto, I thought that the transmission was acting weird, but my mechanic buddy said that it was acting normally. Looking to get $950.
And yes, it's Hyundai Pink. wink1.gif

Old 07-09-2006, 05:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Hmm, does that fogger run off of AC or DC? (RICE)
Old 07-09-2006, 08:46 PM

Fogger runs off of AC. cool.gif

Oh, I also have all in stock silver:

Stock front bumper with "stupid" lights and filled plate holes. The paint has a little spiderwebbing in the center of the bumper, but isn't bad. bumper is 100%, paint is is 80%. $65 plus shipping.

Stock rear bumper. structurally 100%, paint 95% (tiny chips from wear and tear). $65 plus shipping.

Pair of stock side skirts. The mounting tabs (the removable ones held in place with double sticky tabs) are mostly broken but can easily be replaced. $35 plus shipping.

Pictures available by request.

One thing I forgot to add to the list.

^^^One used Viewsonic NextVision N4 - TV to computer monitor processor. <--- click link for manufacturer's specs
It's a set-top box that allows you to watch TV or play console games on your computer monitor. I bought it a few months ago when I wanted to play my gamecube on my 19" monitor while my wife watched the television. I don't play the cube much anymore, so I don't need this. Includes a beefed up monitor cable. The stock one wasn't up to my standards.
Retails for between $60 and $100.
Looking to get $45 shipped.
Old 07-09-2006, 08:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

damn im looking for a car right now and id pick up the accent if i lived closer. hope this stuff sells for you
Old 07-10-2006, 08:46 PM

bump!
Old 07-15-2006, 11:18 PM

Ok, gotta get rid of this stuff...

The Ruby Altezzas - $37 shipped

The Ruby Stock Lights - $47 shipped

The Nokya harness - $15 shipped

Both Gears as a package - $220 shipped (take note, the prices went way up on Kspec this week... Retails for $320 for both now). Denisst99, hit me up man!

The fogger - $20 shipped

Nobody want's tetris...

The Accent - $700 (I have 4 cars in my driveway between my wife and I! My Accent, Tib and Element, and the wife's 626!) HELP! but yes, it's still pink.

The Viewsonic is SOLD.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:59 PM

update:
Gears are sold.

Decided to keep the walkies.

and the Accent is sold. smile.gif

Got to meet Alex01tib and Swifttib today. smile.gif I love meeting cool people from these forums (which seems to be most here!) I'm glad to say the Accent is now in a new and loving Hyundai home, and I expect to see some bodywork improvements/experimentation in the near future! Here are my parting pics of my "parking lot" and my tib's visit with Alex's tib!

His car made my car look like a priss! Holy balls-to-the-wall engine bay!
Old 07-18-2006, 11:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^Those pics look awesome! smile.gif

Phorq is probably one of the nicest/coolest people Ive met. Just proves that RD has a lot of really nice people and followers.

And yes, that Accent will definitely see some new paint and bodywork..though the pink doesnt really bother me lol. tongue.gif

Thanks for the Accent again man. I was in such a pinch and you held the Accent for me even though there were other buyers.

fing02.gif
Old 07-27-2006, 11:05 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: x3 accent gk tiburon santa fe

just got the gears!
pretty quick considering they had to pass trough duties
thanks a lot Phorq!
Old 07-27-2006, 11:58 PM

smile.gif awesome. Rock those out!