For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: 65mm Bbtb

Old 09-13-2008, 03:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey,

I bought this BBTB out from KDMStuff a while back when they still had them for the Beta 1. I've had it installed for almost a year now and I've had no problems with it.

It comes with cruise control but there is a slight problem with it. It has a really short arm where the throttle wheel goes so the cables are not straight and cause it to bind, though there is a solution. I think Red Zman solved his problem by making himself a bracket for the cables to go closer to the Intake manifold. I haven't had the time to go and do it my self but it is possible to do and use the Cruise Control.

The price for a new System Upgrade 65mm BBTB is $300 plus the CC is $20 at KDMStuff where i bought it. Mine is in very good condition, No scratches and nothing can really wear out on it in less than a year so i would like to sell it for $220 plus shipping.

I know there were two members here that wanted a Bbtb, HKC and Zoned019. I'll give dibs to HKC first since he posted first for a 65mm+ w/ CC BBTB and then to Zoned019 if it falls through with him.

I'll post some pics of it after i take it off this afternoon.

Ok, it wont let me edit my first post so here are the pics. I found some little scratches and paint chips where stuff would rub with it like the intake, bolts and throttle cable but other than that there is nothing wrong with it.

I decided to sell it cause I'm going to sell the car pretty soon and i knew some people here wanted a BBTB so yeah... Here are the pics.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:14 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

PM sent LNheart. I asked why you are selling, but now I know and i'm really sad because you are a great member and have put in unimaginable work to your car. i hope that if you sell it, like phorq and SOCKS, that you will still stick around.

thank you for the pictures. now zoned019 will kick my ass.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:16 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

if HKC don't buy it. I'll take it.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:11 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

^ me as well.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:56 PM

Thanks guys,

Well HKC has first dibs on it, he said to give him some time for him to round up the money so i will. If it doesn't go through I'll let you guys know, but remember Zoned019 has second dibs cause he posted after HKC that he needed one.

Anyway, thanks guys and i'll still stick around since I'm planning to buy a Genesis Coupe for my fun car.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:06 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Is this still available?
Old 09-18-2008, 08:05 PM

I'm sorry Zoned019 but HKC already bought it. This can be closed now.

Thanks!