For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: 3 Pioneer Subs W/box, Kenwood Amp, Audiobahn Cap, And Brand New Directed Audio Amp

Old 07-18-2006, 02:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Three Pioneer TSW306C Subs in an angle box, subs were used for about 8 months and are still in excellent shape and weren't beaten on, one has a little rip in the cone but doesnt affect anything, each sub is 1000watts peak and are wired in the box to 1 Ohm, asking $150 for the subs in the box, pick up would be recommended since box probably weighs almost 100 pounds and shipping would be a lot.

Next, the Kenwood KAC-8151D 1000watt Amp on top of the box is also for sale, used for the same duration and was never beaten on. It is a mono block class D amp and is 1 ohm stable to handle those 3 subs wired at 1 Ohms. Asking $100 for the amp plus shipping if you would like it shipped. I have original box and bass switch for the amp.

Third, I have the audiobahn 1 Farad Capacitor on top of the box as well. The digital part on it stopped working so I'm not sure how good it still is, I don't know if that is necessary for the cap to work or not but I only want $20 for it plus shipping if necessary.

Finally, I have a brand new Directed Audio Amp D800 Class D Mono Block. This amp is also 1 ohm stable. I purchased this amp for well over $200 but then I decided to just buy the D2400 for my new Alpine Type-Rs. I never took the amp out or hooked it up to anything so it is still brand new. Asking $160 so hopefully I can get rid of it quickly, plus shipping if necessary. Directed Amps are amazing and sound awesome.

Old 07-20-2006, 12:50 PM

Bump...

Just let me know if no one wants any of this and I'll just have a Mod get rid of it...
Old 07-20-2006, 12:59 PM

Seems like a huge sub setup for our little tibbys. I'm looking into a sub setup but thats far to big then what I want. Good luck with the sale and price's seem fair to me.