For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs: 2000 Silver Tiburon Parts Car, Bryan Tx

Old 07-23-2006, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here it is.... My first tib was silver and i had it for about a year and a half b4 it got wrecked on the Highway close to my house, Well Lucky Me. I only had liability and the claims handler said it was totaled (but only because both airbags deployed) if it werent for those it wouldnt have been totaled cuz they are damn expensive to get replaced. There is only minor damge to the front end. Parts that I know are not useable = Front bumper, power steering pump, engine fans, hood, right signal and headlamps, but other than that nothing else is damaged . It pushed the front bumper into the front right wheel so I cut it off so it wont rub, but it DOES run, of course its not street legal lol. If anyone is interested just post up any questions or comments. THNX
Old 07-23-2006, 01:53 PM

if you still have the stock tails, i call dibs on those.

how much?
Old 07-23-2006, 02:05 PM

ok about those tail-lights, thats one thing i left out, I will be willing to sell them once I fix the ones on my current tib. But as of right now my taillight is cracked on my current one and I am either taking one off the silver tib to fix it or buying aftermarket lamps. So that is what I am deiciding right now but if I go with the aftermarket I will get on here ASAP and give u an answer on those lights cool?
Old 07-23-2006, 03:53 PM

Alright sounds good. Thanks for the update.
Old 07-23-2006, 04:16 PM

This is going to sound dumb but I need the little wire thing that holds the light bulb in (you said the lights were wrecked right?) If the glass is just smashed I would love to buy one of those (I made one but the bulb keeps slipping out of alignment
Old 07-23-2006, 04:52 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

is this a part out thread or are you looking to sell the entire car? May be interested in the car if you sell it and i can afford it. wouldnt mind fixing it up. let me know
Old 07-23-2006, 06:58 PM

ok for those wire clamps that ur talking about I had one on the right side but lost it in the crash and the left side is still good but i had to make my own clamp same as u for that left side srry..

and as for selling the whole car as a whole, some info on that that you'd want to know is the car and engine both have 123,000 miles on them and the rotors will need to be replaced as they are warped a bit so thats why i figured id look into selling parts off it unless someone wants to buy it as a whole, the only thing with that is someone would have to live pretty close by since it would need to be trailered since it isnt street legal

Heres a pic of the parts tib, The one on the left in case anyones kinda slow.. lol
Old 07-23-2006, 10:02 PM

Vehicle: 01/Hyundai/Tiburon

how much for the rear bumper shipped to 41040
Old 07-23-2006, 10:37 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I have a parts list for you. I'll shell out as much money as I can for it all.

Alternator and bracket.

Transmission (auto or manual)

Interior sun glass holder.

ECU (computer under the dash)

exhaust system from manifold to muffler.

Please send me a quote for these parts. I'll possibly need more. I'm sure any cash you can get will help since insurance didn't do anything for you. Let me know quick, I'll PM this all to you now as well.

Chris (FlyRyde)
Old 07-23-2006, 11:10 PM

Ok guys heres whats goin on as of now. I originally posted the car up with the idea of someone taking the whole thing off my hands locally but as Im starting to see now that doesnt look like the case, and I wasnt planning on having to deal with all this shipping and such right now seeing as Im just startin classes up again and tryin to hold down my job and dont really have time to pull the whole car apart as of right now. So it seems that Im gonna have to wait a bit b4 ill have time to ship any parts out, and once I do get the time to pull the parts ill post again in this thread and then if anyone needs anything ill be glad to help. Sorry for any inconvenience, but if anyone is close enough to pickup parts I think id have time for that and theyre welcome to hit me up.