For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Fs:1998 Hyundai Tiburon $3500 Des Moines Iowa

Old 07-17-2009, 12:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Selling my 1998 Hyundai Tiburon have had the car for about a year its an automatic 2.0 engine and drive/runs amazing been garaged every since i had it and the guy that had it before me said it was garaged as well. 103,xxx miles on it. I replaced the transmission transaxles and everything a while back cost me $1900 replaced the flex pipes and stuff when i first got the car it is all up to date on maintenance and i have all the receipts to prove it. Have not done any mods what so ever to the car but i do have 2 12 inch alpine type Es in the hatch along with a 500 Watt amp all professionally installed by Ford and Garland got the receipts for those as well cost about $556 bucks have an alpine deck also installed by Best Buy that cost $200 bucks. Just had a brand new VIPER Security system installed by Ford and Garland cost $700 bucks have also got the receipt for that also came with shock sensors window break sensors and even can add a remote start in the winter of you want just take it to Ford and Garland and it will cost you about $100 bucks. The car also has some white under body neon's on it but recently one came off on the highway and was dragging they all still work and are on the car just not hooked up to the box right now because i haven't had the time also a BOMZ racing Spoiler on the back i have the original spoiler also that you can have for it.

Nothing wrong with the car at all runs fine looks good but a few door dings and scratches from parking it at school but nothing major reason i am selling is i want a 5 speed

$3500 I am located in Des Moines Iowa
If you are interested Call/text me at (515)720-6698

Here are some pics of the car RIMS NOT INCLUDED sold them awhile back. Has the stock hubcaps back on there but have them painted silver to match the spoiler

Here are some pics of the car RIMS NOT INCLUDED sold them awhile back. Has the stock hubcaps back on there but have them painted silver to match the spoiler