For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS: 16x7 MRR tr2 Black Rims+Tires / 1" custom aluminum spacers

Old 10-07-2010, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon
Default FS: 16x7 MRR tr2 Black Rims+Tires / 1" custom aluminum spacers

So first up for grabs is a set of 16x7 114.3 and 100 x 4 Wheels made by mrr tr2's. These wheels have been run on the car for a total of 11 months. They are black with a polished lip. They are in overall good shape, no bends, cracks etc. One does have some curb rash not very noticeably unless your up close. One also has tiny scratches on the face of the rim from when I first had them shipped to me. I believe they put them face down on cement. I was going to repaint them, but I didn't bother.

They come wrapped with Estca Supra 712 tires. These tires are fantastic on dry and wet. They grip in corners real well and has a nice stiff sidewall to reduce body roll. Tire size is 215/45/16 and have good amount of tread on them. These wheels and tires never seen snow/salt.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The KUMHO ECSTA Supra 712 Directional tread was developed to meet the very highest demands of those drivers who require the absolute best in handling and traction. With its European design and styling, the ECSTA Supra delivers Ultra High Performance. Also includes RWI Technology.

UTQG

* HR-360 AA/A, VR- 340 AA/A, ZR- 280 AA/A

SPECIAL FEATURES

* Advanced Silica tread compounding for superior wet & dry traction and handling.
* Large lateral and center channels provide maximum water evacuation.
* Advanced directional tread design for superior acceleration, braking and cornering.
* Two durable nylon cap plies give high speed stability and resistance to centrifugal forces.
* Two wide steel belts provide excellent cornering power and stable footprint.
* Rim Protector in the lower sidewall safeguards wheel against scratches and abrasions.</div>

Asking price is only $400+shipping with tires, I need the space, please rock em for me. I will get up close pics of them tomorrow

2nd item on the list is 4 custom made 1" hub centric wheel spacers. These are made out of 6061 aluminum and machined by yours truly. Reason I made them was because there were no quality hub centric wheel spacers on the market that didn't have the double bolt through fastening. I find those very unsafe. Instead of 4 lugnuts, you have 8 per wheel to worry about. Thats 32 in total, NO THANKS. These utilize the stock studs. How you might ask? I ordered longer ARP knurled studs 150,000psi breaking strength and machined them to the length I needed to cover 1" spacers. The hub was then machine to accept 1/2"-20 studs instead of our smaller 12mm. These are beefier and much stronger then stock studs and safe to use with spacers. They also provide extended knurle which the spacers press into for even extra safety. Took me 43 hours total to make these. I was also sick of hub rings so the outside of the spacer is machined for 67mm bore so you dont need to run hub centric rings.

You will gain a wider track by 2" with these which improves handling and also fills in fender/bumper gaps. Lets the wheel sit flush with the body lines. This is not some kind of backyard creation. These were professionally hand made at my machine shop, these are quality pieces. With the new project being 5 lug, I will not have use for these and will have to make new ones. I'm in no rush to sell these as they dont take up much space.

I looked on ebay, you still can't buy 1" hubcentric wheel spacers in 4x114.3. Kspec sells shitty double bolt/lug 15mm ones for $338+shipping. These are one of a kind.

I'm asking $400+shipping. You will get 4 1" (25mm) spacers, chrome locking lug nuts, and hubs with ARP studs already pressed in + 4 extra ARP studs. I'll even give you the knuckles if you want, but it will be heavier in shipping. These and the wheels can be packaged together for $700+shipping. Any further questions, please pm me.

Here are some photos with the wheels on and spacers:

Spacers with hubs and arp studs:

Old 10-07-2010, 01:35 PM

dude I love how you have your tiburon, that front mount looks amazing!! what bumper, side skirt do you have?
Old 10-07-2010, 11:10 PM

Thanks, it's a GKII front bumper. I forget what the sides are though.

Thanks for the bump, no one is interested in wheels and spacers that aren't even available for us? If you don't think the price is fair, shoot me a reasonable offer.
Old 10-08-2010, 05:10 AM

the GK bumper was a direct fit?
Old 10-08-2010, 09:44 AM

No, look at the pic when the car was green and you'll see but lets stay on topic in this thread smile.gif
Old 10-08-2010, 07:33 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

of course you post this 4 months after i drop money on tires for the j2

wtf did you do to your toe?
Old 10-11-2010, 06:39 PM

Okay, PRICE drop for 48hours only. By 12am Wed, it'll go on ebay if the wheels don't sell.

Wheels: $300 and shipping
Spacers:$300 and shipping

First to pay gets them. This ends on 12am Wed. 2 days only.
Old 10-12-2010, 01:32 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-13-2010, 11:19 AM

Last bump till midnight. Then Ebay.