For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

FS: 01 Accent Parts

Old 02-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0
Default FS: 01 Accent Parts

I haven't done much posting around here, but I have been around for sometime. I guess I am still a moderator over on the now dead hp.com and a moderator on Elantraxd.com. I bought this accent with hopes of beta swapping, boost, etc. Now it is just pissing me off sitting in my driveway. Getting ready to upgrade the elantra with something, the sell of the gutted accent is going towards that. If you have an odd request let me know soon, what is left of this car will be recycled soon. (Note: the entire A/c system down to the button was already sold)

Parts ready to ship (kinda, once I find a good box for each of them) All prices are + shipping. Id like to keep payments in paypal.

All Parts are being sold as is and worked when the car was parked when the trans went out.

Radiator: New Price: $229.76 My Price: $80
Some dings to the fins, etc
(Warning, Shipping vs. Weight will be expensive due to size)

ECM: New Price: $599.27 (lol) My Price: $80
Stock, 01 MAP (Auto trans had it's own controller, may get a CEL with a 5spd)
(Cheap to ship, doesn't weight much)

Alternator: New Price: $253.96 My Price: $60
80amp. Can be used on the Beta with some shimming if you realllllyyy need it. (Ryan w/ beta accent figured that one out)
(heavy, but small)

Cams: New Price: about 115 each My Price: 40 each UNLESS SOMEONE BUYS THE HEAD (.... unless they just want the head w/o cams)
Stock, someone want to regrind?? The head itself is ready to come out if anyone wants it. I have the wrong Hex sockets to get it free atm. If someone will confirm they are ready to purchase it, I will go get the right tool.
(not very heavy)

Tape Deck: If you really need this... 5 dollars to cover my gas to ship it. o.0
(will throw in for free if you purchase another item and want it)

PS Pump: New Price: $416.86 (wow) My Price: $40
(not heavy, small)

new price taken from hyundaipartsonline.com

Shell of an accent with a somewhat smashed back end... free if you tow it away. Will not ship beercheers.gif

Old 02-16-2009, 07:27 PM

Vehicle: 2003 elantra, Soon to be beta swapped 01 lc hatch

If that ecu is for a 1.6 Ill buy it. I need one for my swap. IIRC this was a sedan right? I miaybe intersted in the Front Bumper cover as well. If you got pics of it.
Old 02-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slyderdai @ Feb 17 2009, 02:27 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>If that ecu is for a 1.6 Ill buy it. I need one for my swap. IIRC this was a sedan right? I miaybe intersted in the Front Bumper cover as well. If you got pics of it.</div>

Yep, 01 1.6 DOHC. Note: if you need it. The auto transmission controller is a separate unit, and on this car someone used it to ground neons. The screw literally hit the board itself.

The front bumper was resprayed at some point and is not looking that great. Some of the paint is flaking off. I will try and get better pictures of it. Shipping might be ugly due to it's size.

PM me with shipping info if you would like me to get you a total price for the ecu.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:10 PM

Vehicle: 2003 elantra, Soon to be beta swapped 01 lc hatch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(WytchDctr @ Feb 16 2009, 09:51 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Yep, 01 1.6 DOHC. Note: if you need it. The auto transmission controller is a separate unit, and on this car someone used it to ground neons. The screw literally hit the board itself.

The front bumper was resprayed at some point and is not looking that great. Some of the paint is flaking off. I will try and get better pictures of it. Shipping might be ugly due to it's size.
PM me with shipping info if you would like me to get you a total price for the ecu.</div>

Shipping to 17066. I really need the ecu as it is the last part I need to finish my swap. The Front bumper isn't needed I just like the grill of the sedan more than the hatches.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slyderdai @ Feb 17 2009, 03:10 AM) </div><div class='quotemain'>Shipping to 17066. I really need the ecu as it is the last part I need to finish my swap. The Front bumper isn't needed I just like the grill of the sedan more than the hatches.</div>

The actual grill portion was gone before I got the car.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:58 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Hi Wytch!

Free bump.

I would buy the P/S pump but i don't have the money. sleep.gif
Old 02-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

Everything is still up for grabs. If it doesn't help the car roll or stop, it is probably for sale. PM me for special requests. Also, Prices are not set in stone. PM me with offers.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Bump. This thing is about to be pulled off to a salvage yard in a week or so.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:09 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

I'll take the cowl panel off your hands...what do you want for it? If you dont know what that is its the plastic molding that allows water to drain from the windshield...also that rubber molding as well.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fintile @ Mar 1 2009, 11:09 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'>I'll take the cowl panel off your hands...what do you want for it? If you dont know what that is its the plastic molding that allows water to drain from the windshield...also that rubber molding as well.</div>

PM sent.