For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Found Another/better Tibby In Salvage Yard...parts For Sale

Old 05-17-2006, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey RD i found another tibby in my local salvage yard (the other one i found wasnt to popular)it is an 01 5 speed silver great shape looks like it may have hit a deer hood and roof are messed up pretty bad all interior is still in it.....im gonna get pics tmr but if anyone wants to request a picture of a part send me a personal message...no motor things will be for sale all exterior pieces or int. pieces ill get pics up asap.

o and no lowballers please last sale a couple ppl tried to give me the shaft im not making much money here(enough to cover gas to get your part) so please if i have a price ill negotiate it a little bit but don't try to low ball me.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Post price ranges for items folks want mang, that way lowballers can only hit you via PM.

Then, you forward that PM to me, and they get a stern talking to.

LOL

I need the drivers side interior door panel. The center CURVED part. Shouldn't cost too much. I don't need the rest. Actually, I COULD use the drivers side door panel POCKET.

As long as the panel has no cracks (Look at the front upper edge area), I'll take it.

I also could use the shifter surround for it, don't need the boot or the silver ring, and I need the stereo surround (facia) part, if it's the 3 hole type (Radio hole, pocket hole, and ashtray hole).

Possibly the gauge cluster if it's in good shape. I just really need the plexiglass covering part. And maybe the AC controls, all in one piece.
Old 05-17-2006, 06:22 PM

I'll give your more for the shifter surround with the silver ring all together and with the boot depending on the shape its in, I want the lid for the middle console if the latch isn't broken, and I might want the seats if they are leather...
Old 05-17-2006, 06:43 PM

id like to atleast sell the center dash as one piece not part it out....but we'll see how it goes. send me pics with what you want if you can it helps alot idk alot about the tibby.....
Old 05-17-2006, 07:06 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I'll take the radio surround (double din?) and center console right now mang if ya wanna. I got the money and need these items fast for a project I'm starting. I don't know what kind of price you want mang?

Some people sell stuff on RD to help other folks with the same interest in cars and others sell on RD to make a profit. If you are the latter I can throw $ for shipping your way + say $40 for the parts. If you are the first then shipping will be paid by me plus a tip for your services! wink1.gif

Oh, I also need the steering wheel surround piece. It's actually two pieces that snap together around the steering wheel column. I need both if ya can.

Let me know, my e-mail is NOSPAMpganpath@gmail.comNOSPAM and I check da PM's every so often too..
Old 05-17-2006, 07:41 PM

ill check prices on all tmr....but one question, why does everyone say "mang" are you mexicans? no racist comments meant im jw im a newbie here
Old 05-17-2006, 07:47 PM

I could use the passenger side door. lmao.gif
Old 05-17-2006, 07:54 PM

haha... mang is just slang for man... if we were mexicans we would be like "que pasa" or somethin like that
Old 05-17-2006, 09:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Mang is a lifestyle choice.

LOL

The parts descriptions I gave are pretty much standard across the realm of cars. Facia is the part that goes around something to make it look nice.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:53 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

shot ya a PM