For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

feeler, lc2 full disk swap

Old 05-03-2011, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 hyundai accent
Default feeler, lc2 full disk swap

Ok so i know i ust got done with the swap a few months ago, but now i ust picked up a new proect, and i need thid thing as stock as i can get it. I may end up even saleing the car, and with only 64 on the odo, i am going to lose a good grand if not more if i have this brake set up on it. so I just want to see if anyone out there is looking for a compleat ready to go swap for the accent. it will include, rear brake brakets, front and rear arms, front and rear hubs, front and rear calipers, and also front and rear disks,(there still very useable, but not new) hell ill even send the used pads on there so its good out of the box. I used all my stock brake lines on this and stock mc, as long as your car doesnt have abs your good. if it does you will need to remove it by getting all the stuff off a non abs car at the junck yard. (i.e. mc, and all hard brake lines from the mc to the first point cupler). I also made some e-brake cables, they work great and will be included. all you have to do is know how to put them on. please let me know if your intrested. I have a few pics of the set up, oh and you will need new wheels, must be at least 15",( 14 may work, I have them, but its very close). I will also let me wheel and tire set up go with it if you want. Im not sure how much id want for all this. I have about 500 into it, but that was some stuff i ended up buying that i didnt need and what not. so Ill say 450 for the full disk set up, maybe add another 150 and the wheels and tires are yours. (again this is a feeler. parts are on car now and im not sure what im going to do just yet)