For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Feeler! Built beta I head and cams

Old 01-06-2012, 09:02 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Accent
Default Feeler! Built beta I head and cams

Ok peoples, so I have here my fully built beta I head that I comtemplating selling so I can swap over to a beta II head. The run down for the head is as follows: Ported and polished, full Ferrea valvetrain (dual springs, competition plus valves, titanium retainers, valve locks, spring seats) viton material valve stem seals with only about 7k miles on the head since the build. I'm just tired of the beta I head and dealing with the shitty hla's.

Also, I have my set of SharkRacing 268 cams (268 duration with 9.2mm lift) that I may be willing to part with. Some of the cam lobes have some scarring due to the fact that I exploded some hla's doing some nice redlining.. Cams are still fine as I continued running them until today because I swapped back to my stock cams. If there are any serious buyers for the cams, I can post up pics of them.

If anyone has a low-mileage non-raped beta II non-cvvt head they dont want and are interested in this, I may be willing to work out a deal with you. But in general I'm not sure what I'm asking for either of these two.. Just seeing who is interested and going from there. PM for any questions.

Old 01-06-2012, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: hyundai accent 2.0

i send you a message , for the head
Old 01-07-2012, 10:32 AM

Vehicle: 2000/tiburon

let me know i have money now and really want this!!
Old 01-07-2012, 02:13 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

So,this head hasent seen boost?,How many times has it been planed?, just wondering as I am down to my limit with planing my head ...so your sfr cams destroyed hla's, those aftermarket cams musthave been defective?
Old 01-08-2012, 09:00 AM

Vehicle: 1997 hyundai tiburon fx

Sent you a pm on the camshafts. Interested in them.