For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

F/S: Viper 791XV Alarms & Alpine IVA-D300 DVD/CD player

Old 02-25-2005, 03:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S: Viper 791XV Alarms & Alpine IVA-D300 DVD/CD player

I just got some great deals from my cousin on two items that I thought I would pass along to you fellow tib owners. Sorry I didn't post this earlier like I told some others that I would, but work got busy and stuff...but here it is now!

<span style="color:Red"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Item # 1: Viper Alarm model 791XV (with remote start)</span></span>

<span style="color:Red">Price: $290 each shipped</span>
<span style="color:Red">For 2+ shipped to same location: $280 each shipped</span>
**Canada add $8 to shipping

Key Features:

-5 channel remote start/security/keyless entry system
-Confirms commands and system triggers on remote transmitter LCD screen
-Clone-Safe® Code-Hopping®
-Failsafe® Starter Kill
-Anti-Grind
-Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor
-Revenger® Six-Tone Siren
-Includes one 2-way Responder Transceiver
-Super Bright Blue Status LED
--Defroster Output
-Built-in Turbo Timer
-3 Auxiliary outputs
-Dome Light Supervision
-Parking Light Flash
-Miniature XCRS (Extreme Capacity Relay Satellite)
-1/4 Mile range

For more info go here: Click here
Here are some pics of the transmitter:

**Yes that is a clip on the back, (like a cell phone clip) which can be taken off or put on at anytime.

<span style="color:Red"><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Item # 2: Alpine headunit model # IVA-D300 DVD/CD/MP3/WMA player</span></span>

<span style="color:Red">Price: $1150 each shipped</span>
<span style="color:Red">For 2+ shipped to same location: $1100 each shipped</span>
**Canada add $8 to shipping

Key Features:

» motorized, retractable 7" LCD video monitor w/ TOUCH SCREEN panel
» PulseTouch™ display
» DVD menu direct-touch control
» monitor angle adjustment
» detachable anti-theft cover
» plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, and MP3 and WMA discs
» displays MP3 file information
» Bass Engine® Plus
• 4-channel time correction
• 3-position high-/low-pass crossover
• bass and treble center frequency control
• subwoofer level and phase control
» MediaXpander
» XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio controls
» multi-zone capable
» iPersonalize
» visual EQ
» MaxTune SQ tuner
» Ai-Net CD/DVD changer controls
» audio/video inputs
» navigation input
» rear camera input
» audio/video outputs
» 3 sets of 2-volt preamp outputs
» 18 watts RMS/50 watts peak x 4 channels (CEA-2006 Compliant)
» DVD/CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
» DVD/CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
» FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
» warranty: 1 year

For more info and better pics go here: Click me
Here are are some pics:

All item are ready for shipping, there is no limit on the number of these I can get. Once I receive payment from you, you should get your item(s) within 2 weeks (most cases 1 week).

<span style="color:Red"><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%">Paypal: Mjstodola@hotmail.com
*If you prefer paying via check them pm me for my address.</span></span>

Thanks,
Mike
Old 02-25-2005, 10:58 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

How much for just a second transmitter for the alarm?
Old 02-25-2005, 11:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

couple questions on the alarms. can you setup the aux to do stuff like the truck (adding an acuator of course), is the remote start copatible with manual, and how had is this thing to install?? laugh.gif:
Old 02-26-2005, 01:35 AM

yeah the alarm sounds awesome, but how much would something like that cost to get installed?
Old 02-26-2005, 08:31 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>How much for just a second transmitter for the alarm?</div>
I'm checking on this now, I should have the info later on today hopefully.

Thanks,
Mike

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supercow)</div><div class='quotemain'>couple questions on the alarms. can you setup the aux to do stuff like the truck (adding an acuator of course), is the remote start copatible with manual, and how had is this thing to install?? laugh.gif:</div>
Yes you can, on my alarm the AUX button is my trunk release smile.gif. Which is a life-saver at times. The remote start CAN be used for manuals although depending on what state you are in it is probably be illegal because people not leaving their cars in neutral with the parking brake on and stuff. It would be fine with it though, but the problem is a shop will not install that on a manual for you with the remote start. Personally I don't know TOO much about the install on this because this is definately outside of my area of expertise...I can do installs of perfomance type things like CAI, exhaust, etc..but not ignition/alarm things. Best bet is to have a place like tweeter do it for you or Best Buy (if you trust them). lol

Thanks,
Mike

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phenomenal_Thunder)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah the alarm sounds awesome, but how much would something like that cost to get installed?</div>
Installation will vary from place to place and also depending if you want them to install the trunk release. Around my area the install prices were around $150 for the alarm and another $50 for the trunk release because I don't have a "push-button" trigger to release my trunk. I actually have a "pull-type" trigger which is a little harder on the install so they charge a bit more.

Thanks,
Mike

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supercow)</div><div class='quotemain'>couple questions on the alarms. can you setup the aux to do stuff like the truck (adding an acuator of course), is the remote start copatible with manual, and how had is this thing to install?? laugh.gif:</div>
Another thing if you wanted it...you could have the place install something else for the AUX button, but it is not sold with this alarm. It is a separate module (like $20 on ebay) which lets you press the AUX button and the windows and stuff will automatically roll down and stuff. heh Kinda cool though.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 02-26-2005, 08:34 AM

Yes you can, on my alarm the AUX button is my trunk release smile.gif. Which is a life-saver at times. The remote start CAN be used for manuals although depending on what state you are in it is probably be illegal because people not leaving their cars in neutral with the parking brake on and stuff. It would be fine with it though, but the problem is a shop will not install that on a manual for you with the remote start. Personally I don't know TOO much about the install on this because this is definately outside of my area of expertise...I can do installs of perfomance type things like CAI, exhaust, etc..but not ignition/alarm things. Best bet is to have a place like tweeter do it for you or Best Buy (if you trust them). lol

Thanks,
Mike
Old 02-26-2005, 08:37 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phenomenal_Thunder)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah the alarm sounds awesome, but how much would something like that cost to get installed?</div>
Installation will vary from place to place and also depending if you want them to install the trunk release. Around my area the install prices were around $150 for the alarm and another $50 for the trunk release because I don't have a "push-button" trigger to release my trunk. I actually have a "pull-type" trigger which is a little harder on the install so they charge a bit more.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 02-26-2005, 08:38 AM

Another thing if you wanted it...you could have the place install something else for the AUX button, but it is not sold with this alarm. It is a separate module (like $20 on ebay) which lets you press the AUX button and the windows and stuff will automatically roll down and stuff. heh Kinda cool though.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 02-26-2005, 09:54 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

WOAH Rocky, don't double or triple post man, use the EDIT BUTTON. I realize you are new here, so this one is a FREEBIE.

I have that alarm, it's perty good.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:43 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>How much for just a second transmitter for the alarm?</div>
Sadly its still gonna be a lot...looking at probably $100-110. Sorry can't help on the remotes very much, just the alarms themselves.

Thanks,
Mike