For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

F/s: Rd1 Interior Painted Blue (done Right).

Old 11-05-2009, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I'm changing the interior of the blue tiburon I purchased from member yamaha and have no need for it. These are the best pictures I have of the interior as of now.. The bottom panel that goes below the steering wheel is included (and painted same beautiful blue) just not currently on car..

The paint work is actually really nice. Smooth as hell and holds up to dings and nicks very nicely. Must have a crapton of clear on the facia panels. The only spot that needs touch up is on top of the main dash piece (above steering wheel, right below windshield). Looks like sun damage. Just needs a quick sand and re-spray. I can even do that for you before purchasing if I ever find the extra paint yamaha said he included somewhere in the boxes.

The interior would come with all the facia panels (panels painted blue) and would directly swap onto your door panels/crash pad.. Also included is a set of vent haloz (blue).. And that gauge pillar pod painted blue to match will be included too.. (gauges sold seperately)

I'm just curious as to whether anyone would purchase? Do I need to take the time to hang onto these pieces and package for shipment or are they as good as trash? If you want to paint the interior but are lazy, worried about screwing it up and have a couple hundred bucks to spare...

Post a reasonable offer..

NOTE: Painted interior pieces good up to 450WHP! smile.gif
Old 11-05-2009, 09:07 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon

Is there a do it yourself post for this? I dont know how to take off the thing around the gauges.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:15 PM

Actually yes. And if not I'll be posting one (a good one) because I'll be doing the same thing here soon..

Worst case, consider an 'over the phone/e-mail' walk-through of how to remove facia panels and replace INCLUDED with the purchase of this interior.. I can help you do it.

Also included (for the right price) will be the Shark Racing EL Gauge Faces for the instrument cluster..
Old 11-12-2009, 05:42 PM

this is no longer for sale. The vent halos and shark racing instrument cluster gauges will be up for sale in a seperate thread.

A mod can close this
Old 11-12-2009, 07:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Closed