For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

F/s: Modded Xbox W/ 40 Gig Hd

Old 12-21-2005, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well my friend and I were wondering if anybody would be interested in a modded Xbox w/ a 40 gb hard drive.

we're asking $175 OBO....
Old 12-21-2005, 07:36 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

oh thats hot! To bad I already have an xbox... and the upgraded harddrive or Id be all over that! for a $175 too! Good lord thats a deal!
Old 12-21-2005, 08:13 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Edited to remove the "preloaded games". Software piracy is a crime and is not to be discussed in here.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:22 PM

what type of chipset is used? and what xecutor program is used?
Old 12-21-2005, 08:30 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

java i still see preloaded games in the title
Old 12-22-2005, 11:06 AM

sorry bout that...

no chip..just soft mod

im not sure what exact program he is using...he's the one that does all that stuff...
Old 12-22-2005, 01:35 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Xecuter is a type of chip. Even if this XBOX is in *poor* condition it's a GOOD BUY! It's a V1.0 - V1.2 because it's soft modded. XBOX V1 or V2 are the best. The only thing M$ did with 1.3-1.6 is make it harder to pirate games. The origonal XBOXs are easy to mod, you don't even have to open the case to do a soft mod, you can use James Bond 007 video game to do it! With *extra software* this is quite a bargan. This xbox will run all the software like Xbox Media Center, avalaunch, all of those Atari, NES, SNES, N64, and PLAYSTATION 1 emulators. (yeah, playstation 1 on a XBOX)

I'd buy it if I didn't spend my money on people on my christmas list. I figured i'd help you out though cdubb. You need to emphasize this is a ORIGONAL xbox mang. They just don't make them like they used to.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:06 PM

The reason I asked for chipset was because I modded my xbox over a year ago and running Xecutor. Love it too. I guess I'm trying to find out what preloaded firmware applications are on it. DVD2Xbox, Xbox Media, etc....

I'm pretty interested, i'd like to have another modded box for no reason.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:33 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Dec 22 2005, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Xecuter is a type of chip. Even if this XBOX is in *poor* condition it's a GOOD BUY! It's a V1.0 - V1.2 because it's soft modded. XBOX V1 or V2 are the best. The only thing M$ did with 1.3-1.6 is make it harder to pirate games. The origonal XBOXs are easy to mod, you don't even have to open the case to do a soft mod, you can use James Bond 007 video game to do it! With *extra software* this is quite a bargan. This xbox will run all the software like Xbox Media Center, avalaunch, all of those Atari, NES, SNES, N64, and PLAYSTATION 1 emulators. (yeah, playstation 1 on a XBOX)

I'd buy it if I didn't spend my money on people on my christmas list. I figured i'd help you out though cdubb. You need to emphasize this is a ORIGONAL xbox mang. They just don't make them like they used to.</div>

what are you talking about? I had a 1.6 and it was easier than the 1.2 to soft mod....I thought it was a faster process...and v1 and 2 arent very good because they used the thompson drives...samsung are the best and they came in most 1.6 boxes..but yes. its a good buy..
Old 12-22-2005, 08:02 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>what are you talking about? I had a 1.6 and it was easier than the 1.2 to soft mod....I thought it was a faster process...</div>

You don't have to actually open the xbox to do a softmod. you can do it with 2 needles bent from the outside of the xbox. Also you don't have to pay for a $20-$150 chip That's why it's alot better and most people will perfer a xbox 1.0-1.2.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I guess I'm trying to find out what preloaded firmware applications are on it. DVD2Xbox, Xbox Media, etc....</div>

If you get a program called A href="w"w.mirc.com">mIRC you can go on EFnet, type /join #xbins and then in that room type /msg xbins !list it will come up with a free FTP site you can download ANY xbox software. It just takes some time. you should PM the guy if you need the names of the *unlawful software*