For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Do Not Do Business With Rsautoparts.com

Old 09-10-2008, 02:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, after getting them suggested to me by a member here in my brake pads thread, I now have gotten screwed on these SAME PADS 2 times now.

I won't even explain, I'll just put the emails here, from beginning to end. UNEDITED.

First I contacted them through Ebay to see if the item was in stock.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Dear redzman74,

Hello,

They are not. We do not stock them due to lack of demand actually. The reason they're listed is Dealers are required to list EVERYTHING regardless of availability or they threaten to pull our Dealership. We waist so much on fees for stuff that never sells and relist every 30 days. It's mutually beneficial for eBay and the manufacturer because eBay gets the fees and the manufacturers get the exposure. Shady.

Anyway, they would have to ship to you directly from KYB in 2-10 business days "estimated". I really appreciate you checking first and wish all our customer did. Enjoy your day.

- rsap_usa</div>

I placed my order.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Dear Jeremy Zimmerman,

This email confirms that you have paid Rolling Start Auto Parts (info@rsautoparts.com) $70.97 USD using PayPal.

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents
Item Name:HB461F.646 - HAWK HPS FERRO CARBON BRAKE PADS HB461F.646
Item Number:1

Quantity:1

Total:$70.97 USD

Cart Subtotal:$70.97 USD
Sales Tax:
Cart Total:$70.97 USD

23 August 2008</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Customer(s),

One or more of your item(s) is being sourced for shipment to you from the manufacturer because we are currently in between stocking orders or it is and item we do not stock due to lack of demand.

Manufacturers require Dealers to list EVERYTHING the brand offers on online, which is why we have some listings posted for items we may not stock. This is why we stress that you check availability prior to your purchase if time is of the essence in all of our policies/listings.

The "estimated" shipping times provided to us by the different manufacturers are posted in our shipping policies/item description for your reference. The link is below:

http://www.rsautoparts.com/Store/Tab.aspx?tabid=2

**Note: If you arranged expedited shipping or checked product availability prior to your purchase as requested in the listing and are aware of this, please disregard this notice.**

We appreciate your business and will email you the tracking information once available from the manufacturer. Enjoy your day!

Thank you,

Rolling Start Auto Parts
205 St. James Ave.
Suite 2-328
Goose Creek, SC 29445
Phone 843-879-9330
Email Info@RSAutoParts.com
Web http://www.RSAutoParts.com</div>

Okay, so I click on the link they emailed me. There is no info on the page about shipping from Hawk. Go ahead and check.

So I ask em when I can expect them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Thanks for the email, but there is no information about estimated shipping times in the link I was sent.

When can I expect my pads?

Jeremy</div>

I get this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Jeremy,

No problem. The times are actually listed in the eBay item description. That email is automated, depending on our inventory. Hawk is typically 2-4 business days to ship out. Thanks again!

Thank you,</div>

Uhm, I didn't buy from ebay. I bought directly from their site. Shouldn't they know this?

But okay, 2 to 4 business days, fine with me.

So I let them know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I didn't buy through Ebay, I bought directly through your site. LOL

Thanks though. Is it possible to get USPS shipping instead of UPS like I asked in my payment?

Jeremy</div>

No response till the 24th.

Not when they come from the manufacturer. Thanks again!

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

Okay, fine, I understand that.

So, no info through the 2nd of September, so I go ahead and email them again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hi, I haven't heard anything on the shipping of my order. Can I
please get an update and tracking number?</div>

And I get this the next day, the 3rd.

Will do. Check your junk folder too.

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

UPS is on my safe list, but I check anyways.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I would, but I just emptied 4687 spam messages this morning from Gmail. My UPS notifications never have gone into spam though.

Thanks.

Jeremy</div>

No answer. So again I email them on the 4th after checking the order status page and seeing it still hadn't been shipped.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hello?

It's been 11 days, my order still doesn't say shipped, and I've got no reply to my requests for an update with any meaningful information.

2 to 4 business days I was quoted, it's been 2 times that, not counting the 3 day weekend.

Please reply today.

Jeremy</div>

And...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Jeremy,

Did you check product availability prior to your purchase or arrange expedited shipping so we can provide you with a delivery date? If not, your subjected to shipping policies posted for your reference with the reasons why in this very email at the bottom. Did you not read it? Let us know!

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

Holy wow. Did this guy go to the school of SFR Customer Service?

Yes, I read it, hence why I contacted the company first.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Yes, I checked with you guys a few weeks before I ordered. I've talked to you about it in this email where you told me 2 to 4 business days.

See?

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Griffin Trott <griffin@rsautoparts.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hey Jeremy,
>
> No problem. The times are actually listed in the eBay item description.
> That email is automated, depending on our inventory. Hawk is typically 2-4
> business days to ship out. Thanks again!
>
>
> Thank you,
>
> Griffin

I'm not trying to be difficult, and my previous emails about expedited or different shipping before I ordered went unanswered. It has nothing to do with a dire need for the parts, it's more that I paid for them, and they should have been here by now if my dates are correct. According to the email trail, they are.

Jeremy</div>

And I quickly sent this to let him know that yes, agian, I read everything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>And yes, I did read it all, that's why I emailed you, and you replied, about the shipping times for HAWK not being listed at the enclosed link.

Jeremy</div>

Then we’re just waiting on the tracking info from Hawk. We cannot guarantee a delivery time with standard shipping because of the change in shipping providers pick-up schedules being minimized due to gas prices, only prearranged expedited shipping that is extra. We sent them a status update and will email once we receive a reply. Thanks again for your business.

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

And now the poop hits the fan.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Any word as of now?

I've been waiting patiently to at least find out if they've shipped.

Before you reply, please read the entire email thread if you forgot what we've talked about in the previous ones.

Jeremy</div>

I sent that on the 8th. No answer. I sent this today.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>2 days with no reply to my last email, 13 BUSINESS days since I ordered, 18 days total not including the order day, I'd appreciate some actual info on my order please.</div>

And I got this.

It’s not worth repeating ourselves to you since you cannot comprehend our policies available to you prior to any purchase. Take some responsibility.

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

Uhm... WHAT?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>EXCUSE ME?

I emailed your company early, and YOU said the part was not in stock. I ordered the part, and asked when to expect it. YOU sent me a link to your site where wait times for parts were supposed to be listed by manufacturer. THEY ARE NOT LISTED. I asked again, and YOU emailed me and told me it would take 2 to 4 business days because it's coming from HAWK. I read and listened to everything you said Griffin, and it's been 18 days since I've ordered and still do not have my parts.

Now I email again politely asking when I should expect my parts and you give me an attitude about it?

I expect an answer on my parts immediately, with a tracking number and estimated delivery date. If I do not receive this before close of business today my time, I will file a chargeback with your company and advise all members of my websites not to ever do business with your company. I've taken full responsibility for my order, HENCE WHY I CONTACTED YOU BEFORE I ORDERED.

Clock is ticking Griff, get moving.

Jeremy</div>

You are very confused at the policies and being a typical American expecting instant gratification. What is your phone number so I can call you to straighten out your confusion and lack of consumer responsibility. The emails seem to be confusing you more. I’m awaiting your response to make it clear for you on this once and for all.

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

Old 09-10-2008, 02:59 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Wow. I actually didn't expect you to be that nice/polite lmao.gif WTF is their problem?!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:59 PM

Here's the rest. too many quotes for one post.

This may help you understand since my 6 year old understands it in its context. It’s called preventative maintenance and it’s directly from your listing and you didn’t do any of it before you placed your order. The Paypal dispute buys us more time too. Thank you for that! Read the underlined sections in detail please:

Our Policies:

**PLEASE READ PRIOR TO ANY PURCHASE FROM OUR STORE!!**

It has come to our attention that there have been issues with shipping times and misunderstandings on how to avoid potential delays when purchasing from an online vendor that occasionally has to drop ship their items. Below you will find common causes of shipping delays and the steps to take to avoid them on your end since shipping providers have cut back from daily pick-ups to bi-weekly:

Common causes for delays:

- Item out of stock because we are in between stocking orders causing the item to be drop shipped from the manufacturer through their shipping provider in the time frame posted.

- Item ordered over a weekend.

- Backordered item (Customer will be notified the moment the manufacturer notifies us).

Ways to prevent delays:

- Please check product availability first. We cannot stress this enough. Inventory constantly changes as orders come through since our site is 24/7/365 and global with access to over a million products.

- If time is of the essence for you, please contact us to check availability and/or arrange expedited shipping first. We can only guarantee a shipping time if the shipping has been prearranged.

- Refer to shipping policies below.

Shipping:

ATTENTION!! Free web site shipping rate applies only to the 48-state USA continental region. Please see item description for shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.

International shipments to Canada via UPS Standard and elsewhere via USPS Priority International are available upon special request. Please email us at info@rsautoparts.com with your postal code and part number so we can reply with a quote. We cannot claim our international shipments as "Gifts" because we have to insure them for shipment and due to tax reconciliation. All duties, taxes, and customs charges on international shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer.

UPS will not deliver to a PO Box or APO/FPO address and USPS is not available on all items due to size/weight limitations.

Please remember, our inventory is constantly changing. Items that are in stock “typically” ship within 1-2 business days. Shipping times for items out of stock will vary based on availability at the distributor/manufacturer. We can only provide a delivery date on prearranged expedited shipments. If you need a product expedited, please check availability prior to any purchase. The customer will be notified about any items on backorder as soon as we receive backorder notification from manufacturer. If you do not receive a backorder notice, there is no backorder, just a simple delay at the manufacturer that can be prevented by checking availability first.

Claims: All items received in damaged condition are the responsibility of the customer and must be made directly to the shipping carrier.

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

Oh NO YOU DIDN'T...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I am not confused on anything. I just want my products. How is 13 business days INSTANT? I mean, I know you folks in SC aren't that bright, but instant means NOW. If anyone is confused in this situation it is you, reading the emails again shows that.

You don't want to help with my order, fine, I'll take it to paypal.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Paypal,

Derogatory email towards us received by the buyer in regards to this dispute. Buyer has disregarded shipping policies (link below) posted for his reference prior to their purchase and prematurely opened a dispute against our corporation. We will provide the tracking info in the time frame specified to the customer and in our listing and submit it here for the closure of this dispute. Let us know if there is anything else you may need from our incorporation to help in the resolution of this case. Enjoy your day.

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

He sent that to me and Paypal resolutions. Note, he still thinks I bought on EBAY. WTF is wrong with this moron?

So my last reply before I send this all to Paypal?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I already read it you retard, I told you that 3 or 4 times. Try to keep 2 coherent thoughts together. I could care less what it buys you, I'll get my parts or my money. Simple.

Have your 6 year old explain the below to you.

**PLEASE READ PRIOR TO ANY PURCHASE FROM OUR STORE!!**

It has come to our attention that there have been issues with shipping times and misunderstandings on how to avoid potential delays when purchasing from an online vendor that occasionally has to drop ship their items. Below you will find common causes of shipping delays and the steps to take to avoid them on your end since shipping providers have cut back from daily pick-ups to bi-weekly:

Read it. emailed you before hand on it. Even if the shipping company (UPS) picked up the last day of the next week after I ordered, I should have my items or tracking by now. That's called simple math you inbred moron.

- Item out of stock because we are in between stocking orders causing the item to be drop shipped from the manufacturer through their shipping provider in the time frame posted.

Yup, it was out of stock, I confirmed that before hand via email.

- Item ordered over a weekend.

Yup, ordered on a Saturday. Business days are monday through friday, it's been 13 since I ordered. That's math too.

- Backordered item (Customer will be notified the moment the manufacturer notifies us).

Nope. I called Hawk personally before I ordered and they have a TON of them.

- Please check product availability first. We cannot stress this enough. Inventory constantly changes as orders come through since our site is 24/7/365 and global with access to over a million products.

I did. Emailed about it well before I ever ordered. You even said you wished more customers read and did this before hand. So, now I'm stupid for not doing what your site said, but I'm commended for doing it too?

- If time is of the essence for you, please contact us to check availability and/or arrange expedited shipping first. We can only guarantee a shipping time if the shipping has been prearranged.

I did ask about expedited shipping, you never replied.

Please remember, our inventory is constantly changing. Items that are in stock "typically" ship within 1-2 business days. Shipping times for items out of stock will vary based on availability at the distributor/manufacturer. We can only provide a delivery date on prearranged expedited shipments. If you need a product expedited, please check availability prior to any purchase. The customer will be notified about any items on backorder as soon as we receive backorder notification from manufacturer. If you do not receive a backorder notice, there is no backorder, just a simple delay at the manufacturer that can be prevented by checking availability first.

There was no backorder notice, so it's not on backorder. I did check availablity first. Now I'm just waiting on your slow retarded ass.

Any other comments Jed?</div>

I mean GOOD LORD!

*Sigh*

But get this. I sent the totality of these emails to the same address he did, and it doesn't exist. Trying to scare me I guess. Paypal has a tracking number in it now.

1Z8287EW0372589185

Of course, it's not even in the system yet.

LOL
Old 09-10-2008, 03:03 PM
Banned

wow, what a friggin douchebag......

i would contact the BBB for shitty customer service, and if you have paypal, file i claim and find somewhere else to buy the pads.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:13 PM

The guy isn't that bright. he keeps refering to it as a dispute, when I "instantly" put it to a claim when he started his stuff.

The thing is, I KNOW HIS WHOLESELLER! it's the same one from the other company I tried to buy them through. Talked to the owner for like an hour last month. I'm contacting them next.

You guys should see all of the confirmations and stuff I'm getting now. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I’d keep my mouth shut at this point.

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

Then.

The correspondence below is from Hawk. I’m submitting the tracking info to Paypal now to end the dispute. Thanks again!

Thank you,

Griffin

205 St. James Ave.
Suite 2-328
Goose Greek, SC 29445
Phone (843) 879-9330
Email Info@RSAutoParts.com
Web http://www.RSAutoParts.com

Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:33 PM
To: info@RSAutoParts.com
Subject: RE: Order 70158 (Zimmerman)

Shipping today.

DC

Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:20 PM
To: 'Dan Commer'
Cc: griffin@rsautoparts.com
Subject: Order 70158 (Zimmerman)

Please check order status. Customer prematurely opened a Paypal dispute. Asshole.

Thank you,

Griffin</div>

Note that this is all TODAY and he's still saying dispute. Claims don't get closed from a tracking number. Moron. LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>The day when you can advise me on what to do has not arrived yet on this earth my man.

Grow up and run your business like you actually went to school to learn how to.

I've forwarded the extent of the emails to Paypal, so they know who started the insulting.

You might want to consider keeping your pie hole shut my man.

Now that I know who your wholeseller is, I'm going to contact them too. Just talked with the owner a few weeks ago.

Thanks.

Jeremy</div>

I think it's funny, he sent me a copy of an email he sent to his wholeseller and Hawk calling me an asshole.

Brilliant!
Old 09-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Banned

this guy is def. not the sharpest tool in the shed..

you should let him know that he has potentially lost thousands of possible customers cuz he is retarded.

if he sells online, thats probably where he gets most of his sales.. spread this 'warning' to a few forums, and i guarantee he will lose some future sales.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:37 PM

soon as I get home it's going on all of them I'm a member of.

This is the "last" email I'm getting from him.

All I can say is, dispute closed in our favor…lol! You’re telling me how to run my already successful corporation when I make over $400,000 a year and have nice things like 6 Rolexes, 5 Mustangs with one being over $100K (Numbers matching Shelby GT-350 Hi-Po 289), and set my own hours. Is that what you mean by “growing up and run my business?” Guess what. I’m self educated and still created my own corporation in 2003 making that cheddar at 27 years old. College is a waste of money/time. My Wife has a master’s degree and I’m the one buying her a Rolex and Mercedes AMG with just a High School diploma. Real life is where it’s at “my Man”. Your email address has been blocked in our webmail, so we will no longer receive your emails. Peace out blue collar worker and best of luck in the future!</div>

Yes, he's a complete idiot. The dispute is not closed, it's a claim, and it's open till at LEAST the 13th.

His little website is far from a corporation, 3/4 of the stuff on the site is "coming soon".

And he's a cheese maker of some sort apparently.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:57 PM

second time this week something on this forum has left me at a loss for words...
Old 09-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Banned

dont ya think the guy would have a picture of his 5 cars on his myspace?

no, he has pictures of his decent 88 foxbody, and his ugly ass 86 fox body...

griffs pics<<pics page

i sure would think he would post at least one pic on his gayspace of hist 100k$ matching numbers 350.. blah blah blah

griffs space<< main myspace

griffin trott is the full name.. 32 years old.. lives in goose creek, SC
Old 09-10-2008, 04:29 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

LOL, he called you a blue collar worker!

<u>Nothing</u> says "I rule the trailer park" like a F body and a sweet start-up mullet

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">
NOTHING</span>
You_Rock_Emoticon.gif
hey, are those his mustangs in the background of this pic? chairshot.gif

rofl3.gif