For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Custom Pillow(s)

Old 04-08-2008, 01:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just recently bought some fabrics and pillow-stuffing for more pillow-making, and decided to let the embroidery image to be up to someone here who is interested, in case you haven't read my previous pillow thread, check here > Tiburon Pillow

these are the fabrics i just bought:

the blue one is appx 1 yard, so that's plenty enough for 2 or 3 small-sized pillows like my Tiburon Pillow thread.
i will use that soft black fabric for the back of the pillow and the embroidery as well.

embroidery pillow will be about $20-$30 (yes that includes shipping), depending on what image is used and how hard it is for embroidering. i have just about all car make logos such as hyundai, chevy, cougar, mazda, etc saved on my computer. NO DIBS please, if you don't have money now, simply wait until another time you do have the money, and i can just buy more fabrics in the future.

if you are interested, or just curious, post here or PM me.
before you pay, tell me if you want embroidery, and if so, then tell me what you have in mind, and i will give you an estimate of how much the pillow will be charged.

here are some other fabrics i have available (each is appx 1/2 to 1 yard)
wolves

tinkerbell

horses

bad bones- skulls with outlined and pink flames

EXTREMELY FUZZY AND OH-SO-SOFT!!!

really soft, a bit fuzzy, zebra stripes~really cool!

and last, but not least, fabrics that's good for embroidery

any fabrics above (w/out embroidery) will be $15 shipped

oh and in case anybody's curious, here's the hyundai one i'm currently working on. this will be finished by the end of the week, and is for sale. it'll be $20 for this hyundai emblem orange pillow

o yea - my paypal is foxxyfire @yahoo .com (no spaces of course)

comments (wether positive or negative) are appreciated laugh.gif