For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Custom Fuel Rails All Makes & Models

Old 04-28-2010, 04:47 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Accent 22PSI Boost
Default Custom Fuel Rails All Makes & Models

Ok boys and girls,

Nowadays, it is hard to find good quality performance parts. There are all the cheap Chinese knockoffs, and the good quality stuff is as you would be aware, quite expensive.

Now a major part to any tuned car is the size of your injectors, however most people forget to have a look at how much the fuel rail itself can actually flow, and is able to carry enough fuel to feed all injectors as to not lean out any one cylinder. Usually the fuel feed for a Hyundai is from the right of the car, Cylinder 4 (Passenger - Aus/Drivers - USA) and only a 6mm internal rubber fuel line. Alot of cases though, they cannot flow enough fuel to feed cylinder 1 adequately. To help with this issue, we put in bigger fuel pumps or secondary fuel pumps, which in alot of cases is a bolt in affair and does the job, however you are then restricted to the size of the fuel line going into your fuel rail.

What I offer is custom fuel rails, made to your measurements and requirements, and I can also help aid you if you need assistance or dont fully understand. Mainly Top Feed Fuel Rails. The only thing you need to do is once the fuel rail is in you possesion is get a couple of alloy tabs welded on to suit the length of your new injectors for your mounting points. That shouldn't be more than $25USD

What the kit will include is:

1 x Highflowed custom made fuel rail to suit your aplication (internal diameter of 17.5mm)
2 x An fittings for your fuel lines to what your requirements are (ie -6an, -8an) (if your car runs a fuel return system)
1 x Blanking cap (if your car does not run a fuel return system)

Now the price...

Straight inline 4 - $350AUD (1 Fuel Rail)
Boxer Style opposing 2 cyl 4 cylinder - $375AUD (2 Fuel Rails)
Straight inline 6 - $375AUD (1 Fuel Rail)
V6 - $400AUD (2 Fuel Rails)
V8 - $425AUD (2 Fuel Rails)

Price includes Air Freight to all Countries!
Group buys or more than 1 0ff's will be entitled to a discount.

Now motors with 2 fuel rails get the extra An fittings & Blanking caps included...

Now yes its a little bit expensive, but you also need to remember you are getting 110% Quality. I make these as if there going on my own car so quailty is not an issue.

All i need from you is,

A sample fuel rail... or
A detailed drawing of the length and the hole centres (which i supply a detailed drawing for you to fill in)
Size of injector O-Rings

Now if you wish as well I can machine thread into the fuel rail for a pressure gauge (easy tuning & bling) and or nitrous fuel feel line for you at no extra charge.

If this is able to be made a sticky it would be appreciated as well it will benifit all members,

If you are interested please let me know via PM.

Cheers Ryan