For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Cracked Cuda 1 Front Bumper

Old 10-03-2007, 11:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok Red im not sure how much more there is to say about a bumper that is CRACKED. Should i say it is very cracked or slightly cracked? Or what? i have pictures please just gimme a coupke days to get them on my computer tehy are on a friends sd card. I didnt know that im not allowed to put it out there to see if i could even sell this. I didnt have this many rules growing up as a child. Let alone o na forum for cars which is supposed to be for fun.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I honestly could care less how many rules you grew up with, you aren't at home, you are on our website, and we have this many rules.

Follow them, or just don't post.

Opening this thread, here, is wrong, it should be in the Gripes and Complaints, and maybe actually make some sense. If you are wanting to sell something, READ AND FOLLOW THE CLASSIFIEDS RULES. Plain and simple.

1. Your topic Title must have FS (For Sale), WTT (Wanting To Trade), PFS (Possibly For Sale), or Ebay Alert in the title.

2. You MUST describe the item.

3. You MUST put a price, at least a starting price with OBO listed. THIS IS NOT EBAY.

4. You must put a payment method.

If you want to ask questions about what you have, that ALSO does not go in the Classifieds, but rather in the Exterior forum, or perhaps in For Sale as a PSF.

Warned.