For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Clutch Parts For Sale

Old 07-01-2008, 10:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i am changing my clutch and im wondering if anyone is interested in any of the old parts. i also have stock tailights and stock intake box available too. let me know or shoot me an email cleppe123456@yahoo.com
Old 07-02-2008, 07:55 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

That's not the way this section works. Read the rules, apply them, then try again.
Old 07-02-2008, 08:27 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Please, put down your weapon. You have twenty seconds to comply.

YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF RULE
1. All For Sale items must have a listed price. This is not eBay, keep auctions out of the forums, you are more then welcome to state OBO. If you want to give/receive offers please use the PM system, as not to clutter the thread with lowballing offers, that the seller may feel is too low. At this stage please also mention if the cost includes applicable shipping costs.

4. As per site rules, you must state a location. If the location of the items are different from your current location please be courteous and state so. This helps with the estimation of shipping costs and obviously your creditbility.

ok sorry. Take a look at some other FS thread to get an idea. Also because you have a low post count, pictures will get you credibility. You may want to include how many miles are on the clutch and the condition its in.