For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Clearing Out the Shed

Old 08-25-2004, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Possible GB for Performance Chip?

Time for some "End of Summer" cleaning...the parts listed below are from/for a 2GEN Tiburon. Prices are in USD and include shipping to the lower 48; OCONUS please e-mail for shipping quotes.

Stock:
*wheels, 15" 5-spoke, $275 (wheels only)
*grilles, upper front & lower rear, $10

Aftermarket:
*pedal covers, OBX Type-R, manual tranny 4-piece set (gas/brake/clutch/dead), $25(SOLD)
*euro/altezza-style tail lenses, carbon-look, bulbs included, $75 (SOLD)
*LED washer nozzles, tri-color morphing (blue/red/purple), NIB, $15ea (have 2 sets)
*Headlight bulbs, Spiido Super White Xenon, NIB, $15set (9005/9006/H3)
*HKS Super Drager exhaust, bolt-on rear section (will mount to stock hanger and flange or aftermarket flange such as MBRP), $325
*Wheels, Konig Toxxin, 17x7.5, +40 offset, ~17pounds each, include red trim rings and caps (these wheels have curb rash- great as an extra set for the track or winter), $400 (wheels only) ( NO LONGER FOR SALE)

Misc:
*spark plug gapping pliers, $10 (SOLD)

All used items will be cleaned/detailed to the best of my ability prior to shipping.

Photos are located here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v420/calibam.../Garage%20Sale/

I might be selling my CF hood and MBRP mid-pipe, pending replacement, so if you're interested let me know.

Serious inquiries only; some prices are negotiable. PayPal accepted & preferred, but will accept USPS money orders. I am posting this on multiple message boards, so if you have a question concerning an item, please e-mail me: howlerz@knology.net and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for looking. laugh.gif
Old 08-25-2004, 08:38 AM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX
Default Clearing Out the Shed

Thats the SR hood isnt it? How did it work for ya? :?:
Old 08-25-2004, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Iceman Billet Aluminum Throttle Bodies!

How the hood"worked out" is a loooong story that goes back to April of 2002. The hood on my car is actually the second I've had; the first didn't fit. It definitely has more function than form- it saves weight and actually vents hot air, but it is by no means a show-quality hood.

If I do decide to sell it, it'll be [in my opinion] dirt friggin' cheap.
Old 08-25-2004, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Clearing Out the Shed

am, hob asked b/c he has/had one as well.....

and yours looks to be about 50 times better fitting than his.....
Old 08-25-2004, 02:16 PM

Default Re: still having major problems

well if you do sell the hood, let me know. i will call dibs on it right now just in case. i dont care about the look, i need it for heat and weight saving.
Old 08-25-2004, 03:01 PM

Default Re: super 60 turbo questions

got any pics of the konigs on your car... like a full side view of the car. I like em and i think the curb rash could be sanded down.... and 400 isnt a bad price. what would you say is the full condition of them?
Old 08-25-2004, 03:10 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'd be interested in the hood also. What's wrong with it? What makes it not "show quality" ??

Where in Alabama are you located? Is Redstone Arsenal near Huntsville? If so, you're only 2 hours away wink.gif
Old 08-25-2004, 03:36 PM

Default Re: super 60 turbo questions

Majik :

#1 its SR......
Check out the link he provided above....its not as bad as Hobgoblins but still NOWHERE near show worthy.....

you can also check out the updates in the "SR is Garbage" thread in gripes, hobs got pics of his car posted there.
Old 08-25-2004, 03:48 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

thanks wink.gif I didn't realize there were more pages on that link

Edit: AWW COME ON!! Nothin' a sharpie wouldn't fix!! wink.gif
Old 08-26-2004, 10:44 AM

Default Re: 2004 ABQ BBQ - Who's Coming? (ABQ = Albuquerque New Mexi

Hobgoblin: I got the hood to fit after many hours of playing with the mounting points. I used smaller bolts to secure the hood to the support arms, which gave me a little more free play, and the hood pins are what keep the gap in the bumper small. I also removed the main tension spring from the hood latch, because it made the hood sit about a finger's width above the bumper (only now it's a two-person operation to open the hood). The first hood I had was a piece of warped crap, which didn't make sense, since my stock hood was used for the mold. There's much more back-story, but that's for a different thread!

djalkyd: As far as selling the hood, I need to choose a replacement. Right now, I know the only one that truly fits is made by Erebuni, but their CF one is too pricey- I may get the FG version, but I need to make some money from this sale first. I will let you know if I decide to sell it.

cdogtibby1: for pics of the wheels on my car, look here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v420/calibam...ofiles/Tiburon/
Other than the curb rash, they're in great condition. The caps and rings aren't quite as "brilliant" as they were when new, but there's nothing physically wrong with them. Overall, with the blems, I'd say they're at 70%; once I get 'em off the car and clean 'em up, 80-85% of their former glory. IMO, it'll take a little machining or a rotary tool to fix the rash on a couple of the wheels.

majiktib: The hood will take a lot of finessing to get it to fit correctly- that's the first problem, and there will still be gaps bewtween it and the fender edges as well as over the high-beams. Second, it's a pretty flimsy design, and there is space between the CF skin and FG skeleton in some spots. The edges are cut, not rolled, and between my constant work on the engine and my dealership's utter lack of respect for the physical condition of my car, there are scratches in the finish and some spider-webbing down by the pins. BTW, Redstone Arsenal is in Huntsville- I was just in Nashville this past weekend. If my tires weren't in such poor condition, I would've made the drive with the Tib vice my Trac.