For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Beta 1 Air-ram/65mm Tigerlilly Tb/basic Alpine Turbo

Old 06-29-2007, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Well, time has come pretty much. The Tiburon had its fun while it lasted, but its gonna get retired for a while. I've got a garage full of older, fast muscle cars, so I need a nice, stock car that I don't have to worry about as much as I do with the Tiburon. Gonna be needing cash for next year of college, so the aftermarket parts are the first to go.

Beta 1 Air-Ram... great condition obviously. Normal wear you'd expect after a few thousand miles. Looking for $660 + ship or so for it.

Tigerlilly 65mm TB, No Cruise... I'm 95% sure this went for $350 on KSpec, maybe RedZ will correct me on that. Either way, I'm looking for about $275 + ship for it or so. Once again, it is no cruise but you can make cruise work with the Seoful Racing pieces or making your own stuff work.

Beta 1 Entry Level Alpine... still in the process of taking this off, so it may take a week - two weeks (depending on whether or not I get it done by Wednesday, I'm going out of town until Sunday then) to get it all taken off and packaged up. This will include. I also have to check to make sure the turbo and such are all in pristine working order still before I ship it out obviously, but if you want to express interest in this kit now it'd be shweet. Paid $2300 for it obviously, been used for $5k miles. :

- Log-Style Manifold with 13T Turbo (Think the '02 WRX turbo I believe)
- Downpipe wrapped with Heat Wrap
- Unichip Module + Injector Controller
- 5th Injector Elbow + Injector
- Oil Return/Feed Lines
- Silicone Couplers/T-Bolt Clamps/Charge Piping (You'll have to design your own Cold Side Plumbing).
AKA Everything that came with my kit EXCEPT Cold-Side Piping, Vacuum Line, and those two fittings ($40 in parts)

This won't include the fittings for the oil feed/return (Obviously they have to stay on my car now, and I have to cap them) and the few feet of vacuum lines you'll need. I can tell you what those pieces are so you can buy them before I send the kit to you. I'll include the wiring diagram and instructions, and help you with the install as best I can via E-Mail. John @ Alpine is VERY helpful when you contact him via the phone (internet = no), and I do have his number, as well as Dave's. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out with small questions on the install as well if you can't get into contact with me. The tune that comes with the Unichip is more than sufficient. I have but one warning: If You Do Not Know How To Wire Properly, Then Don't Buy This. You will have headaches, I don't need people yelling at me because they fudged their ECU trying to wire in the Unichip.

$1699 + ship
Old 06-29-2007, 02:34 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

You're not selling the tib though, just returning it to stock?
Old 06-29-2007, 02:44 PM

Yep, I'm keeping it. Its still runs fine and has great compression even after having it turbo for 5k miles.

I just feel slightly uneasy making 3 hour trips every week with it.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:00 PM

I am interested in the alpine kit. I sent you a PM. Thanks!
Old 06-29-2007, 05:14 PM

PMed back. smile.gif Have any questions lemme know.
Old 06-29-2007, 07:50 PM

Dibs on that Air Ram!!! Please send pictures to daniel_depetro@yahoo.com (906) 228-6766

Ughh. I am leaving town tomorrow morning for a car show. I will be home tonight and will return home tomorrow night, but I am not sure what time.

Contact me asap.

What type of muscle cars do you have?
Old 06-29-2007, 08:08 PM

I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow for ya for sure. I'm in no big rush to sell stuff, as long as they get sold.

I help my Dad build his cars, and as such he lets me drive them. Just finished a 55 Chevy with a Big Block... nothing like 750HP N/A... lol. tongue.gif Also a 56 Ford truck, 82 Chevy Corvette, 69 Chevy Nova... starting work on an older Willys... like a 54 or so I believe.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Ant

Straight from Kspec but none available IAW website. Is this the same as below? Post pics of it, I need one.

http://www.kspec.com/largeimage.php?ai_id=1156

+Larger Picture

Back Shopping Cart Turbulence Throttle Body 65mm
Unit Price $239
Price with S&H $0
Mileage $0
Quantity
Old 06-29-2007, 09:07 PM

OK cool.

Ask REDZMAN, Yamaha, and others on here I am a serious buyer. Consider that thing sold!

If I get another Beta-I version I can get rid of both of my Beta-II versions at a really good rate.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:29 PM

Yesh, that would be it. Apparently they cut the prices on those things. Meh. As they're out of stock of em, I'll sell it shipped for the price they would have sold it for if that would be acceptable.