For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

Anyone Want To Trade Hoods?

Old 11-13-2008, 12:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

anyone want to trade a cf oem hood for a cf evo hood plus the difference in value?

i need pictures and if so local would be good. busy now but i'm open to anything that reduces cost. busy trying to wrap up the semester right now, but i'm open to any offers. i need good fitment, good quality, no cracks.

this one's flyryde's first. likely mussa racing. i need to paint my car and i hate to paint over this beauty. it's like family, hurts to get rid, needs a nice car and good driver smile.gif

Old 11-13-2008, 05:06 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

OK! I'll trade you my evo hood for your evo hood, but I think mine is a bit more valuable. So, you'll have to make up the difference, 200$ cash please. nana.gif
Old 11-13-2008, 06:42 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Define "local" or fill out your profile.. And I'm assuming RD1 by the picture?
Old 11-13-2008, 06:55 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX

I will trade you my stock hood for your cf evo hood straight up! beavis.gif
Old 11-13-2008, 09:30 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

RD1 or 2? i would like to buy it.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Banned

its for an rd1..
Old 11-13-2008, 09:54 AM

Vehicle: tiburon SE 2000

more info about the hood?
Old 11-13-2008, 11:59 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>OK! I'll trade you my evo hood for your evo hood, but I think mine is a bit more valuable. So, you'll have to make up the difference, 200$ cash please.</div>

you trying to run an illegal underground hood trade? if i get a miami condo out of your offer, by all means!

i could buy an OEM hood off ebay for $430 shipped, but that would make no sense paying that beacuse the value of evo is higher than OEM.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I will trade you my stock hood for your cf evo hood straight up!</div>

you can leave the hood, i'll take the car! (it's probably worth around the same amount nowadays rolleyes.gif)

rd1, i am the rd1 f2 guy. the hood is in near perfect shape, had 3 faithful hyundai owners, like in the picture. there are maybe 5 barely noticeable stone chips up front. no cracks, no breaks. gloss is like new besides being faded a little at the flare. it weighs around 15 pounds. it fits, latches great. only thing off is it'll probably increase the fender gap by a millimeter or two on each side but it's not even an issue. no hoodpins needed at all--i drove to florida and back in full blast and have nad no issues with it. it looks fantastic. i will have more detailed pictures of it by itself given interest.

sale price is $460 + Ship. if anyone has an OEM cf hood and wants this one, we can talk. i said i was open to all options but canada or out of country (especially during the holidays) involves lots of trouble, handling trouble, and money in the drain.

located in Washington D.C. area.