For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

aftermarket parts & stock parts updated & added more

Old 11-30-2004, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Fenders (take a look)

Due to my accident I need to get rid of all this stuff right away, I need to raise the cash to fix up the blue car. Please help me out. Any questions at all please feel free to e-mail me at andthemonkeyspilftheswitch@yahoo.com. If you want pictures just ask, I have a digi cam.

Set of 4 stock hubcaps, one's got a piece missing, the other three are ok. I can take pictures if you are interested $25 shipped OBO

Alpine turbo kit, yes again its for sale. And I REALLY need to sell it this time. I bought it from 2UNIQ. He had it on his car and I never installed it on mine. The kit comes with the manifold, custom 3 inch downpipe, turbo, oil return lines all piping plus extras just in case, a black ceramic coated FMIC, unichip, cone air filter, and diagrams. I paid $2300 for it and like I said I barely even took it out of the box. The 3inch downpipe was custom made and is already bolted on. I would like $1800 shipped for it OBO

Beta heat shield manifold cover $15 shipped

Stock 1st gen spoiler w/LED brake light NOT the shark wing. Excellent condition painted cape blue. $80 shipped.

1st gen heat dial thingy - the thingy with the heat and A/C controls. It's missing the temperature button with the wire. $15 shipped

1999 Elantra Owner's manual/handbook $15 shipped

2 sets of stock 1st gen cloth front seats, the gray tweed looking ones, non FX. Excellent conditions, a few minor flaws. Pictures by request LOCAL PICK UP/DROP OFF ONLY in the tristate area. $100 for the pair.

2nd gen radio surrond double din- was gonna be a custom project but I changed my mind. Its got two holes and some glue on it that can be fixed easily when you paint it. Bought it originally from Tibby01 $15 shipped.

1st gen passenger's side stock corner light $20 shipped

rear speaker grills - will fit both 1st and 2nd gens $20 shipped

2 sets 1st gen stock tailights - excellent condition $75 shipped

M3 style mirrors- by arospeed, non power, painted black. Excellent condition, I have pictures. $50 shipped obo

Four stock steelies - with very good tread $100 for all local pick up/drop off only in lower NY/Jersey

Sparco hood pins - silver, paid $30 when they were new, and they still new. I never even opened the package. $30 shipped.

1st gen radio surround - another custom project I gave up on, its been bonded and the part where the ashtray was has been molded into a space for a TV screen. I have pictures if you're interested. $20 shipped OBO

Stock 1st gen tiburon throttle body - 104k miles on it but nothing wrong with it $50 shipped OBO

Stock front speakers - worked perfectly when I last used them $40 shipped OBO

Stock rear speakers - same as above^ or all four for $70 shipped OBO

1st gen front bumper - painted cape blue, a little scratched up $50 local pick up/meet up only

1st gen stock rear bumper - same as above^^

1st gen stock passenger's side fender - painted cape blue $75 local pick up or $125 shipped FIRM cause thats what it cost me last time I shipped one.

Stock single din CD player/radio - $30 shipped obo

AEM intake - Used, polished finish, will fit 97-01. It is dented and scratched but if you want something temporary or wanna refinish it, its fine. Still works OK, just the bottom half doesnt look very good. Will take pictures if you want. $60 shipped.

also see my 97 & 99 Tiburon part out thread
Old 12-01-2004, 05:32 PM

Default Re: rside shifter

Anybody? Im shocked that no one has jumped on this yet...

c'mon, make me offers on this stuff. I NEED to get rid of it all ASAP
Old 12-01-2004, 05:41 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated
Default Re: A lot of aftermarket parts and stock parts, MUST SELL!!!

umm...I'm kinda interested in the CF e-brake handle. From the pic I don't see
how it's got a carbon fiber look (just looks black). Take a pic with your digicam
maybe from the top (like it would look when installed). Also, if I were to buy I won't want the leather boot so maybe you could go cheaper like 10. Maybe...
Old 12-01-2004, 05:45 PM

Default Re: A lot of aftermarket parts and stock parts, MUST SELL!!!

its already been claimed on Hyundai Performance. Plus I wont sell it w/o the boot.
Old 12-01-2004, 06:52 PM

Default Re: road rage anyone

I want the turbo kit smile.gif i pm'ed you too. thanks
Old 12-01-2004, 07:04 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: which subs????

I'll take the extinguisher.

Belive it or not, they are a GOOD idea to have around. I stop at accidents to help ALL the time.

Answer my PM so I can save on S/H.
Old 12-02-2004, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Hey guys

I PMed both of you.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Eibach Springs

Darn, ya beat me to the extinguisher... know a good place to order one from? I'm wanting one.

Buddy of mine and his friend ordered 2 (one for each of them) and the day they came in, they went to pick them up, and his friends car caught on fire as they were leaving the place they got the from, so put one to use real quick. He never has good luck though, he got door poppers and shaved his door, and that afternoon his battery died, had to bust his window out to get in I believe.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:46 PM

Default Re: FS:1st gen tib. OEM shark racing wing

^^ ebay

added a few things...
Old 12-04-2004, 06:35 PM

Default Re: gift help

TC.. I will take the rear speaker grills.. also, with all your tiburons.. do you have a semi-decent under hatch panal? The big plastic piece that sits below the window, screwed to the bottom of the hatch.. also has the pull down handle molded into it.