For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

AEM CAI, Slotted rotors, Club GTR sideskirts, stock seats, Sparco hood pins

Old 02-15-2005, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEM CAI, Slotted rotors, Club GTR sideskirts, stock seats, Sparco hood pins

I know Ive got the sticky thread, but these are some items I wanna sell fast.

AEM CAI, used but in excellent condition, a few minor scratches here and there down towards the middle and end but nothing too noticeable. I just bought this from Section-8 over at hp.com however this one is silver, and I decided that I really want the polished one again. Comes with filter and hose clamps. $125 shipped

Full set of slotted rotors, used for only maybe 5k miles, still in excellent condition, just broken in, thats all. Looking to get $125 shipped due to the heaviness of these.

Club GTR sideskirts - Used, few scratches, nothing major. Just need to be sanded down and repainted. $75 local pickup, or $125 shipped to US only IF I can get a big enough box when I go back to work on Monday. I should be able too.

Stock cloth seats, the grey ones. They are in excellent condition with only a couple minor cigarette burns on the front seats. Rear seats are perfect. $100 for the set local pickup only. If someone is really interested, I can look into shipping them. I can probably get a big enough box. I really need to get these out of my garage though.

Sparco hood pins, brand new never opened. Silver in color and very good quality, best Ive seen so far. Paid $30 for them , will do $30 shipped.

Also please take a look at my sticky thread, I have other stuff that I added to it recently, also a rear bumper that I need to get rid of and some aftermarket parts and stuff like a radar detector.

Please only post if you are interested. You can call dibs but I expect you to pay in a timely manner if you do.

Also if you are paying via paypal, please help me out and add the 3% fees. Its a PITA I know, but Ive been losing a lot of money because of it.
Old 02-15-2005, 10:08 PM

rotors are all yours cyclops smile.gif
Old 02-15-2005, 10:58 PM

If you dont sell him the fronts, Ill take full set.. Let me know tonight, so you can ship em tomorrow.. Neeeeeeeeeed rotors, brakes are sucking!!
Old 02-16-2005, 08:50 AM

Hey Liz...just a quick question ...what is the lowest you would go on that aem cai...i want one but with all the stuff im getting from you funds are getting tight....lol...just curious ....as far as Sat. i was thinking like around 12:30 would be good ..that way its not too early...i have my nephews birthday party at like 2pm so that gives me enough time...i told my girl she is gonna have to be hugging the exhaust on the way home....lol...anyway if anything changes with the time i'll let you know and if it doesnt work for you then you let me know..thanks...i tried PMing you this but your box was full...laterz

Gus
Old 02-16-2005, 08:54 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I did post dibs, but then I looked around and the Club GTR skirts looked stock. Do you have a good picture of them?
Old 02-16-2005, 09:44 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

TC, i pmed you about this as soon as i saw it, but i decided something different. i can do it all at once, or if possible we could go halfs on the cai (the aem not the ebay) and do the rotors now.. or both at the same time. either way..let me know, your pm box was full so i had to post this here.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:06 PM

Im doing dibs on how they were posted. So that means that iamcyclopseatme gets the rotors, and xrguy has dibs on the AEM. However Im sorry I am firm on price because that's how much I paid for it, and I never installed it on my car. Ive had it for a week, its sitting in my garage. I barely touched it. I'll even throw in a newer, cleaner filter if you want (ive got like 10 of them laying around, lol). Let me know if you want it Gus. and cyclopse, I take paypal if you want, or I can take a money order too.

Java, here's a few of pics, hopefully they'll show what they look like. If not I can take pics of the sideskirts separately.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Tib...teraccident.gif

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...06_126_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...06_114_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...806_77_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_image...806_78_full.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Tib...goodpicture.jpg
Old 02-16-2005, 07:18 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon FX

hey beth i told you i wanted the skirts and the rear bumper but you said you wouldnt ship! I will pay ASAP if you lemme know how much for it all! PLEASE!

Also need a rad if you have one left over.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:26 PM

Oh yeah thats right, you did ask about them. Well I am only gonna ship the sideskirts IF and only if I get a box at work that is big enough. I think I'll have one, but I gotta make sure first. The bumper too, if I find a box, I'll ship it, but I gotta check. I go back on Monday so I'll definetly see for you. Oh and call me Liz, I HATE Beth, lol wink1.gif

Oh yeah and no radiator either, both were busted.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:58 AM

hey liz....well since 125 is shipped how much can you take off without it hurting too much since i will be picking it up....lol....and is 12:30 ok for sat to pick up the rest of the stuff? let me know ...thanks liz...

Gus