For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

98 Tiburon Full Sell (parts Or Whole)

Old 11-20-2008, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, it's time to say goodbye to my tiburon, as my insurance won't cover me, and my bank account is empty. So i'm trying to replensh it by selling off either the entire bulk, or parts piece by piece, because as of the moment, it's done. It's a 1998 black hyundai tiburon fx, 2.0L.

Now my car isn't totaled, as most would think. It drives fine, handles fine, the only problem is body work, but pretty much the entire passenger side is wrecked. Body work, body work, and more body work, costing more than it would to sell the car. Just wondering if there is a market for it out there. I'm currently located in Montreal Quebec, so if anyone is interested in taking the whole car, I'm more than willing to drive it/it get picked up.

As far as parts are concerned, I can take a look into the car, check on the condition on the part mentioned, and then give a nice cheap price for the part, cheaper than you will find in any parts stores. As far as the parts are concerned, after around 1500 dollars are made, enough to cover costs of a new car, I will donate 50% of every purchase to this site. This is all in hopes of more sales.

To be more than convinced, I can show you some real identification, and other such things to prove that I won't scam. You can ever search this sites for posts I have made in the past in order to attempt to fix small problems.

As well, I have a AEM Cai with water filter for sale and some HID lights (bought from a member on these forums).

Any questions feel free to post, and let's hope, as many others have probably thought of this idea, that it might work. Maybe I have that one part you wanted to replace, but never did for it was too expensive.

Feel free to respond here, or email me at Dark2400@gmail.com.

The next three images are of the passenger side, which were not touched during the accident. As for the innards, I'm pretty sure the windshield water container was nicked and leaks, but the rest of the vehicle is fine. (Yes my insurance people are douches, yes they call it a total loss, kill me.)

Old 11-20-2008, 03:00 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

wow, thats hardly a "total loss" sorry to hear about it though

as far as parts wise, how much you looking at for the cai? and you gonna be parting any of the engine/drivetrain? if you are i am looking for the cv axles for a manual tib

also might want to post up mileage and any aftermarket parts you got

oh and how are the seats/ door panels? my friend wants some seats, and im gonna try and do a project if i could get some good door panels
Old 11-20-2008, 04:59 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

I'm interested in the engine. No intake manifold/exhaust manifold etc.. Just Bottom/top end.

LMK, also where in canada are you?
Old 11-20-2008, 05:25 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MBass @ Nov 20 2008, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm currently located in Montreal Quebec, so if anyone is interested in taking the whole car, I'm more than willing to drive it/it get picked up.</div>

^^ wasnt sure if you saw that or not
Old 11-20-2008, 08:47 PM

Oh thanks okay.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Hey is your car auto or standard?
Old 11-20-2008, 09:44 PM

It's standard, and I'm planning on driving this car into my garage, getting some jacks, and tearing it apart. The CAI has seen a montreal winter, little bit of wear and tear.

Car is 195k kms, I can't guarantee how great the condition of the parts are, but I'm more than willing to take pics before sending anything so you can see the condition. I'm mainly looking to make enough money to cover a new car. Door panels and seat are in fine condition, might need a wash on the material, but other than that they are fine. I know the wiring on driving side is weird, it only does up on the passenger side window, but doesn't go down. Other than that it's fine.

Tanc, I can part with he entire engine one shot if you're interested, let me know.

As far as taking it apart, I'm a little bit of a novice when it comes to it, but I'm careful and can figure things out easily, plus I'm good at figuring out with DIYs to use to get what I want. If you feel like coming to help in the service, it's a 10% off the price, and if you pick it up it's another 10%.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:36 PM

Let me know what you want for the 200k motor. Only need the bottom end and head, nothing else, but keep it intact and take off the acc like power steering, alt, ac, exhaust manifold, intake manifold, tranny, . You can keep the sensors on the block etc and just cut off the wires after 2-3"s out.
Old 11-21-2008, 12:46 AM

Send me an e-mail at Dark2400@gmail.com, I have a little idea of what the price would be, but just send me an offer and let me know where you're located.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:36 PM

Ok, sorry, I've decided to go against the insurance and with the people on the site. I banged out the side, and have been driving it for a week or so to see how it runs. It's running fine, with a bit of pull, but that's fine.

Anyways, I'm still up for selling the CAI and HID lights, if anyones interested.