For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT for sale

Old 04-30-2010, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT
Default 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT for sale

Found this site somehow, and am really looking to sell my Tiburon, so i'm just gonna copypasta from craiglist

here is the craigslist link: http://glensfalls.craigslist.org/cto/1699523035.html
i'm asking 5500 for it at the moment, but price is very slightly flexible. not too much, however, since i've already dropped it alot since my first post..

This car is in excellent running condition. The motor runs strong and reliable. It has 111,300 miles on it, which is a lot, but i love to travel so there are a LOT of interstate miles in there. I have kept nothing less than Mobil 1 full synthetic oil in it, and have records of changes and other things. It recently had a new clutch put in. Worst part is that it could use a little body work, mainly paint. I would not hesitate to drive this car across the country.

Features: this is the most loaded version they made in 2003. It has the 2.7L V6 engine and the 6-speed manual transmission, which was the quickest of all the 2003 models. Leather interior, Infinity sound system, sunroof, GT wheels also.

Worst part: being from the south, i havnt had much snow driving experience, which explains the big line on the front left. i bumped a stop sign at a low speed, but it was enough to leave a mark like that and crack the headlamp assembly (which i have already replaced)

pics are here: http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u...0Tiburon%20GT/
Old 04-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Welcome to the site, I guess. You were able to post this before I made it mandatory to have 5 posts before selling anything here. People wont buy if they dont know you.

Regardless...good luck with the sale....it gonna be really hard asking that much for the car with that mileage and with next to no mods done to it. I just looked up a few sites and GKs with around that mileage are going for $3500-4000. Hope you get what you're asking for.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:47 PM

Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT

doubt anyone could get to know someone from 5 posts. and its just as safe buying something from here than buying something from craigslist.. gonna have to get to know someone somehow.
i understand its a little high, but as i see it, no mods = unmolested giving you free opportunity to do what you like to it.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:13 AM

Vehicle: 2004 hyundai tiburon

cool.gif Very Nice Pics. cool.gif
Old 11-21-2010, 11:11 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Hyundai Accent 1.6T

Hope the sale goes well or went well. I've been trying to sell my 03 GT as well with no luck. I was asking 10k about a year ago but no hit kept getting low balled and mine has only 52k on it as of now!