For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

2000 Hyundai Tiburon E-bay Item Number: 140268458480

Old 09-18-2008, 08:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Came accross while on E-Bay and thought it may interest a RDTiburon.com member;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hyundai-Tib...sspagenameZWDVW
Old 09-18-2008, 09:38 PM

dual exhaust...yeah...it's there somewhere...

nonetheless, might be a good deal.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Banned

depends on how much it goes for, but might be a damn good deal.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I'd give $2,000 for it

it has 105,000 miles on it. It looks clean and well kept, but there's no way to tell how worn that engine/tranny is.

It'd probably be a reliable DD for a year or two, before some major tune ups and maintenance, timing belt change, flywheel/clutch, and maybe brakes.

I think they went a little crazy with Armor All for the pictures. If I lived within an hour of the vehicle, I'd pay $2,000 and go pick it up. Might be a fun toy.

That isn't the factory yellow color... not pale enough. Anyone else think it's been repainted?

Old 09-19-2008, 09:08 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Not sure about the paint. Does look darker, but the camera he used could have over saturated the yellow. Looks like it was WELL detailed as well, which could have affected the color in the pics. If I where serious, I'd get the VIN and run my own carfax and see what the history is like. One VERY cool thing is there are NO modifications. Even the stock stereo is in place. The owner was more than likely an older woman or man who simply drove the car and didnt beat on it. I love finding these kind of cars because the older generation, 50+, are usually more timely about maintenance and care issues.

Too bad they cleaned the engine bay so well. Would be nice to see if there were any leaks on top.

This is all speculation of course. If I were in the market for a Tib, this would be at the top of my list for sure, other than its not an RD1. cool.gif