For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

1998 Tiburon Fx Engine Trans And Much More.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just wanted to give an update to what is still available. The engine, axles and gasket kit are being held until pickup/payment is received from Patreezy. The Head spacer has been sold to tibs9799. The transmission is still available, and the custom Centerforce clutch is still available. the turbo manifold and the intercooler are also still available. I also have a complete Eibach spring lowering kit available for $150.00 plus shipping. If you are interested in anything, let me know or make me an offer. I am moving in five days and I want this stuff out of my garage. I also have some random engine parts (t-stat housing, coolant bypass tube, crank pulleys, brackets, ect) for sale If you need anything please P.M. me.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:11 PM

Is that a pic of a stock clutch and also a centerforce clutch. they look different. I maybe would me interested in the centerforce for cheap. I have a nice clutch now but would be nice to have an extra just incase.

Can u send me a pic of the intercooler, manifold and 5th injector setup? thank u
Old 03-27-2010, 08:56 PM

The manifold is in the engine pic, mounted to the engine. The dual friction centerforce clutch has different clutch material on the flywheel side than the pressure plate side. Those are just pics of each side of the clutch disc. This is a high performance clutch capable of handling over 500whp. This clutch without the upgraded ball bearing pivots goes for $405 from centerforce. Here is a pic of the Intercooler. It is a smaller intercooler but it works very well and doesn't create alot more turbo lag. i will take some pics of the 5th injector setup and post them in a little while.

Most of this stuff is still available and I really want all of it out of my garage. If anyone is interested in any of this stuff just make me an offer!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:17 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Elantra

I'll take the clutch, do you still have the paperwork on it?
Old 03-29-2010, 10:35 AM

No I am sorry, but I do not have the paperwork on the clutch anymore. If you have paypal I can send you a bill through paypal and it will be shipped as soon as I receive payment. PM Sent

I need to know by tomorrow if anyone wants this clutch, because I am packing to move and it will be boxed up. I am willing to let the transmission and the intercooler go for cheap, because I don't want to move them from state to state. They aren't worth enough to be hauling around for years.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:31 AM

Just to let everyone know, i have sold everything, but the intercooler. So if anyone is interested in the intercooler send me a pm.