For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

1998 Tiburon Fx Engine Trans And Much More.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am selling some stuff I have lying around. I am moving out of state so and I do not want to bring this stuff with me. I have an engine out of a 1998 Tiburon for sale. The head has been taken off because I was going to swap out the rods for some 1.8L rods and turbo the engine. I never finished the project and I sold the car as a rolling chassis. I The engine is stock with about 70,000Mi on it. I painted the block silver and cleaned everything. The car was set up with an alpine developments turbo kit but was never ran with the turbo. The only modification is an oil drain tube that can either be used or plugged, and I installed a new cam from Hyundai that has 1mm taller duration (If I remember right it is the cam for the later model 2.0L). I also have the turbo head spacer for sale. I also have the 5 speed manual trans for sale and two axles/half shafts that are new and have never been installed. The axle seals on the transmission have been replaced. The only bad thing is that the transmission was painted yellow (not by me). I also have a custom built centerforce clutch. I live by centerforce and my fried works there. I had the builder upgrade this clutch to ball bearing pivots and change the pivot position for more clamping force. The clutch was bolted down to the flywheel but never run. The flywheel is also available and it has been machined. And las but not least I have a complete Engine Gasket Kit for the engine that should go with the Engine. Like I said I need to get rid of this stuff before I move next week. So Just make me an offer for what you want or all of it. I will try to post some pics tonight.

Thanks,

Kyle
Old 03-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Please have a look through the old For Sale section threads and at least come up with some starting-point prices.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:59 PM

and pictures are always nice, because i'm assuming your going to ask for more than 100 for the engine and tranny right? i do believe anything over 100 or 150 or somehting like that requires pics.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:44 PM

might be interested in turbo head spacer. which one is it and how much?
Old 03-24-2010, 07:55 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Hey! Noticed your location and that you were by centerforce, I also live right by centerforce ( at the Precott airport, just down hwy89) and I may want some of what you have.

I also am interested in speaking with centerforce regarding a Car Show I run at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University coming up in three weeks. I posted the details on here in the 'Other Meets' section.. Search for "Customs 2 Classics" or visit www.collegemotorsports.com for more details..

Send me a message with your number, I'd like to meet up!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Take a look at the For Sale section rules and try again.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:08 PM

I live in Prescott Valley and if you want to come look at this stuff patreezy. I am going to try to upload some pics tonight. Here are some prices for those of you interested. $200 for the engine, head and gasket kit. $150 for the Manual Transmission. $40.00 Per Axle. $250 for the custom built clutch. Also I have a turbo Exhaust manifold (cast iron) from the alpine developments kit for $75 and a front mount intercooler out of the alpine kit as well for $60. There are some random parts here...nuts and bolts, stock intake cam, and part of the 5th injector (750cc) setup from the turbo kit. If you aren't happy with my prices just make me an offer. I will get pics up later tonight
Old 03-24-2010, 10:38 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Kawasaki ZX6R

Ever heard of the "enter" key?
Old 03-24-2010, 10:50 PM

what are inter key?!!?

you have the 1.8 intake cam?

do you have an evap can? if not then do you still have that ecu?
Old 03-24-2010, 11:46 PM

dddude do you feel cooler now that you mad a cut at someone from behind a keyboard? Why take a jab at someone for something so lame? We are all on here for the same reason why don't we be respectful to each other and have some class.

Here some pics of everything, sorry about the quality. I took them with my phone because my camera is not accessible right now.