For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

1997 Tib For Sale In Nb, Canada

Old 05-06-2007, 07:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1997 Tiburon FX

http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ture026fx7.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ture021ca8.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ture020rn4.jpg

-203xxx KMs = 126xxx Miles
-2.0l
-automatic
-green

Mods

-17" wheels, unsure of brand, no center caps when I bought the car
-Eibach Pro-Kit on KYB GR-2 struts
-Shark Racing strut tower bars, front and back
-Zekon body kit
-4-1 Header of unknown brand, 2.5" custom exhaust.
-00-01 dash conversion
-Pioneer CD player

The good

-Mostly dealer maintained by the previous owner and myself, bought by previous owner in western Canada at a dealership in 1999, previous owner travelled a lot between NB and Ontario, I was told most of the mileage was done on the highway. He was a customer at the Hyundai dealer where I work, I have had the car for 1 1/2 years now, bought it with 189xxx KMs, driven only 4 months last year, and 1 month the previous year before winter storage.

-Mechanicaly the car runs excellent and always has since I've had it, motor, trans, suspension, and brakes are all in top working condition, I haven't needed to replace anything exept for spark plugs, and I had the Timing Belt replaced at the dealership when I bought the car as they due every 96000 KM.

- Interior is in great condition, no rips, burns, or stains on the carpet or seats, When I bought the car some dash and door panel pieces were painted red very poorly and many of them were cracked. I converted the dash to the RD2 00-01 version and replaced all of the pieces with either new parts from the dealership or the best parts I could find at the salvage yard.

-No scrapes or scratches on wheels.

The bad

-Winshield is cracked which does not pass yearly safety check here in NB, safety check is due in August.

-Tires are worn improperly and will need to be replaced, still some tread left but they hum loudly while driving.

-Body kit is in need of some repair, the front bumper wasn't straightened/fitted properly when the body work was done and has received some damage in the past few years. The side skirts would also need some work done along the bottom of the doors to where they are molded to the bottom of the fenders.

-There is some rust starting likes most Tiburons of this age and mileage, the front seam of the hood, bottom doors seams, and rear quarter panels arch seams are starting to rust a bit.

My reason for selling is that I have lost interest in this car, I will no longer be working for the Hyundai dealer in a few weeks, I would like to sell this to pay off debt to focus my time/money into other projects and priorities.

5200$ CDN = 4700$ US is my asking price, which is very negotiable... I can sell as is and lower the price or sell it possibly with new tires and/or new windshield and safety inspection for the right price.

Car is located in New-Brunswick, Canada. I will not ship, car will have to be picked up locally.

I will not part out anything from the car, it will be sold with all mods that are on it.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tib

is it a full dash conversion? that is, do all the switches work? defrost, cruise, etc..
did you do the conversion yourself? if so, would you be able to tell how you did it (not in this thread, maybe in a separate one, or i can just pm you)?