For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

01' turbo tiburon

Old 03-31-2005, 09:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01' turbo tiburon

hello everyone my name is brad ford, i live in good old indiana and im really needing some cash to go to college. im looking to do auto body and auto machanics. i plan on buying another tiburon later down the road and redoing it kind of like the one i have now. maybe a 5speed this time but im not to sure i kind of like the auto. it has a killer computer for the audio you can check out the car at <span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#0000ff">http://members.cardomain.com/turboshark_01</span></span> the car will be out of the paint shop sometime next week and i'll get more pic of the full job when that happens. im trying to get at least $11,000 out of it the side skirts are molded on, and the car hasnt been drivin yet since ive got the turbo on it. we pushed it up to the paint shop and when it gets back we will be droping the turbo back in it and then it will be drivin. but anyone who's seriouse about it can give me a call at 765-366-7260. thank you i am willing to consider any offers.