For Sale Sell all your stuff here or use the Classifieds Section!

01 Tiburon For Sale In Upstate, Ny

Old 01-25-2009, 10:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This tibby will have to be sold for parts only, it has no title. I also WILL NOT be parting it out, i do not have the time nor the patience to do so. It currently starts up, runs, and does drive (drove it before it was registered to its current location),( drove it for 15 miles from one area to the next). As all know it has the famous 4 banger in it/5 spd. power everything except seats even cruise control. Leather seats, no radio, amp hook ups in rear. Around 206,000 miles on it, has new driver side rotor, new lug bolts on driver side w/ new lug nuts, spark plugs, air charge temperature sensor. All the engine needs are plug wires and a 02 sensor on the manifold.

If someone on here buys it and you want to fix it and drive it you will have to do a title search, that was my plans but i have to many vehicles and must get rid of this one. The parts on it alone are worth the price i am selling it for.

Price is non-negotiable at <span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%">$800</span>.

I am located near Albany, NY, east by 30 minutes (25 miles), 5 minutes west of MA/NY border (2 miles). This vehicle can not be delivered, must be towed from its current location, can also be looked at, PM me for details.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:13 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

is there a vin number or anyhting to use? how did you get the car without a title? this car sounds stolen so you might want to post more info.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:45 AM

the car is not stolen in fact the last owner of the car is named Crystal Tobin located in jacksonville, florida, I have the title (issued from vermont) but the name signed on the back is unledgable(sp?). I have however received the car from other people in this town, but since then those people have moved and i have been unable to find them. I did the repairs that were needed but i do not have the money to get a new title ie: title search. So i am forced to sell this car, it can not sit in front of my parents rental property any longer, and i can not have more then 2 vehicles at my wife and I's apartment.

If still interested reach me through PM. Thank you

i have the vin# but will not post it on here.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:31 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Any body damage?
Old 01-26-2009, 01:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

In the pic of the passenger side it looks beat up pretty badly
Old 01-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Banned

VIN # will help people if they are interested, because then they can run a carfax and such on it.

likeyoumeanit, have you even looked at the pics.. the thing is the definition of body damage.. prob about 2000$ worth of body damage.

still a good deal for someone looking for a parts car, or something that they wanna spend a ton of time fixing up the body.

drivers side seat is def. toast. lmao.gif
Old 01-26-2009, 01:46 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ that's what I thought, also looks like the drivers fender is messed up. He didn't say anything about it so I figured I should ask to clarify.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:54 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

Mannn you were the closest tib owner to me too...

Are you planning on crushing it if not sold?

If so, and no one ends up buying it, can I come down and nab some parts...maybe the motor? cool.gif

Of course I will pay you for them, but i'll take em off myself so its hassel free.

Sorry to see you go...

Old 01-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>^^ that's what I thought, also looks like the drivers fender is messed up. He didn't say anything about it so I figured I should ask to clarify.</div>

just judging by the pics, you would need to replace both front fenders, passenger door, rear pass 1/4 (cut and weld) and it looks like the drivers rear 1/4 is jacked up too. hood also looks decently banged up from the pics.

thats of course if you wanted the car to look good and not get you from point a to b.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:17 PM

Yes i got the car all beat up, looks like someone tried to drive between two buildings where only a bike could go though fing02.gif . I had the plans of doing the body work myself, but the car is better off as a parts car....

These are the areas that are dented:

passenger side fender
passenger door
passenger rear quarter panel
front bumper bottom is cracked
rear spoiler is missing the screws that hold the pillar to it and previous owner silicone it together
driver side rear quarter panel near gas door is dented
hood has minor dents/scrapes

the good:

engine
tranny
glass
suspension (fairly new KYB struts/shocks)
headlights/taillights
anything interior except drivers seat (6 inch or so split in leather)
has sunroof that works
heat/AC works
cold air intake

vin# KMHJG35F91U243441

if you get a carfax done anyone want to send me the details (please)

any other questions just ask

i check this every 2 to 4 hours maybe sooner if im bored since i need this gone

PS. I will not be crushing the car, i will not be selling any pieces off of this, i need the car gone as a whole, it happens to be sitting in front of my parents rental property and i can not have it at my wife and I's apartment.

I came to you guys first thinking it was better to come here first and let you guys get dibbs before going anywhere else... shortly after posting here i have posted it at other places.

thank you

Like i said previously this is a parts car or if you want you can find the original owner and get a new title.

Cash/postal money orders/ cashiers checks no personal checks and you can have it, just have to tow it from where it sits.

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF0000">$700 Cash, Must Go Now, Otherwise it goes to the Junk Yard!!!!!</span></span>