Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Results from tonight's race.

Old 11-26-2004, 09:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Late stage of my latest project

It was very cold, 39-45degrees, which helped to those who had CAIs, but the track itself was cold and I spun way too much.

Ultra was there, as well as two other Elantra owners.

Ultra ran 16.3 with great 60' time(2.20) unbelievable, but there is something wrong with his top end because with those 60' time he should be in mid 15s. His trap speed was really low also, 83-85mph.

Two elantra owners had autos and both run 17.2 with almost no mods.

I got about 12 runs, with 6-7 of them 16.01 to 16.09, 3 runs with 15.80 to 15.89, one run with 15.96, and two others in high 16s because of either missing a gear or spinning like crazy.

I had Kumho ecstas on my front tires and to tell you the truth they suck ass!!! I could not good 60' at all, I either spun like crazy or... spun like crazy! I tried warming them up like I did with the rest of my tires and I did a miracle... I was able to spin my tires going 70mph in 4th gear! Rediculus!
And when I didnt warm them up I got better times, but at least .15 second worse than on my Dunlops.

Any comments are welcome smile.gif anyone who wants to see my time slips IM me or send me a message, cuz I don't feel like uploading them.
Old 11-26-2004, 11:29 PM

Default Re: Help me choose: Stock or New wheels *** w/Pix not links*

kumho ecasta's are a good street tire...not a track tire, or good racing tire for that matter.....if you really wanna hook up get some Falken Azzeni's (sp?)...they are a sticky ass tire.
Old 11-27-2004, 01:07 AM

Default Re: Show me your beater.

Everyone with a track by them should be god damn thanful, cuz i got nothing near me....

OP, what mods r u running?
Old 11-27-2004, 06:33 AM

Default Re: Scariest Hyundai Owner *WORK WARNING, NSFW*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2bits)</div><div class='quotemain'>Everyone with a track by them should be god damn thanful, cuz i got nothing near me....

OP, what mods r u running?</div>

Home made CAI, and some weight reduction.