Race Wars This forum is for the members to discuss their races and wins...just remember that you might get called out if you say you beat a Lambo with your stock Hyundai!

Project Coupe Rally Video

Old 11-04-2007, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Hyundai Coupe Rally Video

Finally got it optimized. This is a little hint, but I need your opinion on the music. I haven't even begun to edit. I will add some effects and have some streaming banners with stats as well as record San Remo, UK, Australia, and Acropolis footage from my cassette. I really wish I had more footage from Catalunya, Spain and San Remo, Italy... And there was also an official video showing these cars being assembled... Unfortunately what you see here is just snippets, 1/1000th of this car.

Do you think I should change the music?
Old 11-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Banned

love the video.. music is good..

i wish someone woulda marketted that wide kit for the rd1s.. i love the ENTIRE look of that car..

wish they did same with rd2..
Old 11-04-2007, 10:56 PM
Nex

wow, i was mesmerized by that machine. i see what you meant on that other post as to why this is your fave car. it just grows on you.

Anyways, i think the music matches so you don't need to worry about it really.
Old 11-06-2007, 04:37 PM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

stupid quicktime... couldnt u just put it on youtube or streetfire or somthing
Old 11-06-2007, 05:02 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I don't like how it ends. The car is on the side of the road and being covered from above right after you see flames comming from below. I had to watch that last sceen again to make sure it didn't wreck. Maybe take one of the first clips and put it at the end, then finish with a stationary picture?

What were those flames?

Overall great video. I never saw most of that footage. How did you get so much?

The music is awesome.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:24 PM

sweet!! i wan't expecting anything good because you can put anything to music and it's all about the music. if you only saw what isn't on film, like catalunya rally. oh man it's just wonderful. i have lots of rare photos, but at catalunya and san remo you can actually see the car at its finest, without all lthe mud and stuff. it's also a very different driving style on tarmac. the coupe didn't perform like most of the F2 cars, it had a lot of oversteer so it performed more like AWD WRC with the exception of 50 horsepower less and a smaller acceleration due to the lack of boost. this is the latest photo i dug up:

if you ask me, it's the greatest racing paint job i have ever laid eyes on. it's perfect, flawless.

plus it's the original American (Red, White, Blue; Pikes Peak Colorado) paint job of the 1993 Scoupe Pikes Peak car!!! So they brought it back! I love that!

i've got the snow footage without the speedvision advertisements but i'm trying to convert it right now. plus i've got three more sweet huge clips to put in, Portugal (wish they had the fafe jump (biggest jump in rallying; yep Hyundai floored it), Australia, Acropolis (win), and one is the only footage of san remo. you guys are going to have to see this as it is beautiful.

the fire is a random engine fire McRae had that lost them that rally, you could say it cost them the title as well. i was going to put a regular clip at the beginning, however i wanted to introduce the driver so you know who's behind the wheel of these things. crashes are also the number one footage on youtube, so this will surely start the video off with a big bang. i will add effects and make it like a music video when i get the other clips in. right now i need a converter to convert .avi because for some reason it doesn't work.

this footage is from a video cassette of the 1999 review, and also some footage someone recorded on speed tv. i'm pretty sure i can use it since i'm not using it to sell something, it's more of a hobby plus it was from long long ago. pretty sure nobody will have a problem with me using their recorded footage from tv right?

and yeah you have to have a good quicktime player. i'm uploading the good quality version onto youtube when it's finished. it'll be the first of its kind as there are NO videos whatsoever on this.

and YES SOCKS, wouldn't it be sweeeeeeet if they made us an F2 Widebody? Ferrari replica kit kiss my about to get tanned ass.

again thanks for the feedback!
Old 11-06-2007, 05:32 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ you definatly picked good sharkey music man!
Old 11-06-2007, 05:38 PM

get this on youtube ASAP!
i refuse to use quicktime lol
Old 11-06-2007, 05:43 PM

hahah, awesome!!! it's called "burn the clock" which just fits like after a date with your #1. there's some really SWEET guitar that i left out too. i'll put every bit of it in. you guys will see it'll ROCK.

hahaha, mr muffin have you seen it yet? i'll change it to wmv for you if you like. its no problem.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:46 PM

no i havent seen it! but it sounds great hail.gif

edit: if u could convert it real quick that would be great